Jack Wilshere

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You most certainly are......

I didn't post the link/article (nor do I follow Fabrizio Romano).....

.........I just thought you'd be keen to know how your boy is doing. :nunothumb:

(Btw; I didn't accuse you of "following him & bent", "being obsessed" or "being a gooner" either... You're blithering bollocks as usual! ........I'm simply ridiculing you for taking the trolling opinion of two gooner clowns seriously........... Who's next for you? ......Merson & Adams? 🤡)

Watching them on talksport because that happens to be what the topic of conversation is, is called trolling. Looking for something to say about an article thats about Wilshire going to some completely unknown club for who knows where, that's states as " .........I just thought you'd be keen to know how your boy is doing. :nunothumb:"

I rest my case. You the man. Thank You for keeping me informed about Wilshire. Its the pieces of the puzzle I really needed. 10 points for you.

Watching them on talksport because that happens to be what the topic of conversation is, is called trolling. Looking for something to say about an article thats about Wilshire going to some completely unknown club for who knows where, that's states as " .........I just thought you'd be keen to know how your boy is doing. :nunothumb:"

I rest my case. You the man. Thank You for keeping me informed about Wilshire. Its the pieces of the puzzle I really needed. 10 points for you.

Every time you post the rest of the forum loses a brain cell........

:contefacepalm:

B2WuDCaCQAEv_Lx.jpg

Jack and his new danish inspired barnet.

Good luck playing for ABBA FC

Back
Top Bottom