James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

been really poor. but his job is to create for the 3 in front of him who are quite frankly, fucking shit! serious lack of intellect and silk in front of him and he doesnt even have a box threat so what the fuck do we expect him to do?

Really starting to strike me as a player who only plays well when the team is doing well. Not showing the right leadership to get us out of trouble. I’m really hoping he comes out and says his injury never healed properly and needs a small surgery over summer or something because there’s been a massive disparity between his performances pre and post injury

I think the fact Cole Palmer has practically matched in one season what maddison has done in 2 speaks volumes. He suits us here like conte said we don't like to play under pressure. Easy money turn up for half a season do fuck all the rest. Another with the mentality that we are trying to get rid of.

Another with the mentality that we are trying to get rid of.
whats give you that impression of him? i dont see that with him. hes notbeen good at all since hes come back but who has been good? look at the pile of shit in the line in front of him hes suppose to work with. fucking dog shit! im not surprised hes not looked good. must be draining having to produce quality football with 3 shit cunts in front of you who lack football intelligence and silk.

hes a playmaker, they need players on the same level to shine. put kdb in our team and he wouldnt look all that either with the thickos hes got in front of him to work with.

Unstoppable
Unavailable
Unnoticeable

The cycle of Maddison. Every season.

Tbh, what we see now is exactly the player I thought we were getting from Leicester. I never quite saw it with him (but couldn't deny his numbers)

He shocked me in pre season at just how good he was as a footballer. Then he started the season the way he did.

Shame its ending like this because he was putting up POTY contender at the beginning of the season.

I think the fact Cole Palmer has practically matched in one season what maddison has done in 2 speaks volumes. He suits us here like conte said we don't like to play under pressure. Easy money turn up for half a season do fuck all the rest. Another with the mentality that we are trying to get rid of.

Yeah I think you could be right there.

40m looking about right now rather than the bargain we though it was 10 games into the season.
I think hus level is inbetween his purple patch & no. I was surprised how good he was at the start. Also I was worried about his attitude & mental side looking at his past. Maybe why no one else came in for him.

Yeah it’s his attitude not his ability that worries me. Lots of youngish English players seem to have it. Think they made it after a good few months & instead of pushing on , they take it easy & go backwards.

I don't know who is the bigger fraud out of the invisible Dart thrower who can't be bothered to attack or defend

or

the manager that continuously allows him to 'play' like that. Make no mistake about, there is not 1 manager in world football that would have at least attempted to play him in a wider position until he regains form at the very least.
Sadly ange can't deviate from his precious wide wingers tactic so we are left with a player who won't contribute.

At this rate we would be better off with Winks back. At least he is a club trained bench warmer.

Maddison not even that on current form.

And meant to be a “leader” fucking hell.

whats give you that impression of him? i dont see that with him. hes notbeen good at all since hes come back but who has been good? look at the pile of shit in the line in front of him hes suppose to work with. fucking dog shit! im not surprised hes not looked good. must be draining having to produce quality football with 3 shit cunts in front of you who lack football intelligence and silk.

hes a playmaker, they need players on the same level to shine. put kdb in our team and he wouldnt look all that either with the thickos hes got in front of him to work with.
I look at romero today taking responsibility. I look at vdv against Luton taking responsibility. I see maddison dropping to the half way line taking the easy option instead of being the one to take those shots and get in those positions. I look to players like him in his position to be the one to lift the team in their time of need as the talisman. He's done none of that for me in the most crucial stage of the season in the biggest games. He was brought in to be the match winner.

I look at romero today taking responsibility. I look at vdv against Luton taking responsibility. I see maddison dropping to the half way line taking the easy option instead of being the one to take those shots and get in those positions. I look to players like him in his position to be the one to lift the team in their time of need as the talisman. He's done none of that for me in the most crucial stage of the season in the biggest games. He was brought in to be the match winner.
i hear that, but as a #10 he needs players in front of him to work with. hes dealing with utter shit in front of him. if he had a competent front 3 and was doing nothing id agree. i think hes passionate about the game. its hard for him to look good when hes working with utter crap. its different for the defenders as they have a decent keeper behind them and a decent enough midfield in front of them. the midfield have a very poor front line to try and get things going with.

hes not gareth bale where he can burst past players and bang a ball in, hes a footballer that likes to play, you can only do that if you have quality around you.

Back
Top Bottom