James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the one that actually excites me. A replacement for Ericksen at last. Remains to be seen if the new GK is any good but I have watched Maddison and he is what we need to set up our front 3. Lets hope Kane stays as I think they will work well together.

Very well done from the club - set piece issue fixed, helps our HG issues, good age, adds another player who can score something from nothing, and eases the creative burden on Kane. And 40m is an absolute fucking snip for someone who was in contention for best PL player outside of the traditional powerhouses.

Watch Ndombele keep him out now 😂

Keep him out from where?
fast food love GIF
or
Glitch Mcdonalds GIF

We got lucky he turns down Newcastle for us. Last season they looked like the one player they lacked was a lock picker. Would have made them stronger

Back
Top Bottom