James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vicario by all accounts is special
Maddison is superb
Udogie has had rave reviews
If we get Tapsoba or Van der Ven or both... I might have to give Mr Levy another chance.... I'm actually looking forward to next season now and seeing Ange get us playing the Spurs way again.

Vicario by all accounts is special
Maddison is superb
Udogie has had rave reviews
If we get Tapsoba or Van der Ven or both... I might have to give Mr Levy another chance.... I'm actually looking forward to next season now and seeing Ange get us playing the Spurs way again.
No Way Reaction GIF by Laff

Since 8pm all the talk on SSN has been about Woolwich - Rice (fee agreed) and Havertz (signed).

Couple of mins on Maddison medical (fee agreed/medical passed).

Wankers.

Since 8pm all the talk on SSN has been about Woolwich - Rice (fee agreed) and Havertz (signed).

Couple of mins on Maddison medical (fee agreed/medical passed).

Wankers.

105 million for some pilau rice.

Does it fcuking matter as long as the bloke comesi n and quickly becomes the dog's bo!!ocks?

Love his arrogance. He and Kulusevski should work well in tandem but we will need midfield strength behind them.

Back
Top Bottom