James Maddison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well done to Mrs Maddison. The true driving force behind this transfer.

Who needs CL when you’ve got Harvey Nics in your locker.

What has Newcastle got? Greggs x 100. They didn’t stand a chance.

Newcastle forum thread on Maddison is 200 pages long, started last year and they're still posting about him.
They really still obsessed about him.....they've wasted a whole year getting stiff and dreaming about him.......which of their players he would link up with 😂
Great how this thread has started a day before he officially signs

Now I'm properly chuffed. I hate getting excited about this shit until it's really happening as the media spout endless bollocks day after day raising and dashing our hopes.

This chap I've wanted here ever since we were first linked with him. Exciting stuff.

Good thing too.

He probably would have ended up breaking into Buckingham palace to prove the royals are lizards.
simon cowell facepalm GIF

Back
Top Bottom