Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not long, now.............printers putting their bids in.
7we3ul.png

Get the Scouse cunt and his earbleeding accent off Skysports.

EDIT: And Stevie G as well. I fucking hate the Scouse and their accent. Makes me ears bleed.

He's shown his true colours there.

He can't come out and claim it was an out of character reaction because spitting at someone is something the majority of men would never do. Especially in that situation he was in.

I genuinely liked him on Sky, but he simply has to lose his job here in my opinion. You can't have him as the face of your company after that.

Get the Scouse cunt and his earbleeding accent off Skysports.

EDIT: And Stevie G as well. I fucking hate the Scouse and their accent. Makes me ears bleed.
Agree about the accent, but I think Gerrard has been a decent pundit so far at BT Sport. At least much better (and more likeable) than I expected him to be.

He's shown his true colours there.

He can't come out and claim it was an out of character reaction because spitting at someone is something the majority of men would never do. Especially in that situation he was in.

I genuinely liked him on Sky, but he simply has to lose his job here in my opinion. You can't have him as the face of your company after that.
Keys and grey were sacked for a spot of sexist banter. This is far far worse. Sky have to belt him

More I think about this, he's simply got to lose his job. Shouldn't be any question about it.
Mild bit of banter and provocation and he gobs in a young girl's face. Bordering on assault.
Funny how Sky Sport News are all quiet on the issue...

Back
Top Bottom