Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where have I said that you complete 'nanna? The question was whether the police would pursue it without the daughter pressing charges herself and I'm saying probably not unless there is clear evidence.
I thought you were weighing it up as to whether he was aggravated and therefore excusable
Re read it
You weren't... you were considering it in terms of the law

Crossed wires on my part .. apology

I am a 'nanna'

At least reported him to the police for assault-you have video evidence.

I'm no lawyer, but from watching TV and figuring out how this kind of stuff works, would Carraghers representatives be able to get that piece of evidence dismissed from court, seeing as the guy is filming with his mobile phone while driving, and therefore should never have had this evidence?

Just playing Devil's Advocate there.

All in all, the whole video shows the lowest depths of our society. Goading a celebrity, who is stupid enough to let that get to him, in order to get some clicks on social media and sell it to a newspaper. It's something straight out of the AFTV textbook of how to make a living.

_100373663_mirrorfront.jpg

He has to go-its on video, he can't even deny it.

Its not swearing or fingers up, its spitting fluid form his Scouse gob projected, by choice towards another person being a young girl - then drives off cowardly. Horrible nasty man and should get punished. Apology is not acceptable because its spitting. On the pitch players get long bans for such an action, pundits should get fired.

How fucking idiotic anyway - he must have seen he was being filmed!

I'm no lawyer, but from watching TV and figuring out how this kind of stuff works, would Carraghers representatives be able to get that piece of evidence dismissed from court, seeing as the guy is filming with his mobile phone while driving, and therefore should never have had this evidence?

Just playing Devil's Advocate there.

All in all, the whole video shows the lowest depths of our society. Goading a celebrity, who is stupid enough to let that get to him, in order to get some clicks on social media and sell it to a newspaper. It's something straight out of the AFTV textbook of how to make a living.
its only evidence if he denies which he wouldnt, poss?

To be fair... Carragher (as do many many Scousers) sounds as if he constantly has a mouthful of residue spitle whenever he speaks...
It's not surprising some of it finally came out!
....and having seen the footage, there was a LOT!

I haven't seen the bit where the father was laughing and joking about it, but like you say, if it had been one of my kids I would have done well not to ploughed him off the road!

I don't live my life by half measures - I'd have swerved my car straight into Carragher's without a second thought. Would have made an even better YouTube hit.

He’s saying it’s not representative of his usual behaviour, but I find that difficult to believe. If you’re go to move is to spit on someone who is winding you up, you’ve got a streak of scum going through you a mile wide already.

That’s not the behaviour of a mild mannered chap.

The more liverpool you can get out of the media the better , I'd let that noodle headed twat Mcmanacunt take a steaming shit on my chest if it meant never having to listen to the bellend insult my eardrums for an hour and a half ever again.

He’s saying it’s not representative of his usual behaviour, but I find that difficult to believe. If you’re go to move is to spit on someone who is winding you up, you’ve got a streak of scum going through you a mile wide already.

That’s not the behaviour of a mild mannered chap.

Not even like the bloke ripped into him either.

I don't live my life by half measures - I'd have swerved my car straight into Carragher's without a second thought. Would have made an even better YouTube hit.

That was my first thought, but presuming I also had my child in the car with me, I believe I would have shown some restraint.

Back
Top Bottom