Jamie Carragher - Scum Bag.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The thing that gets me is, Carragher says it happened 2 or 3 times i.e the bloke continually pestered him, yet in the bit on video, as the guy pulls alongside, Carragher actually opens his window to hear it before gobbing at them...
If you know it's the same prick who's been giving you stick for the last 5 minutes surely you'd keep the window up and just turn the radio up!

On sky news tv now begging very sad

His PR team is going for that angle eh? Is he going to the rehab clinic now as well?

If I was him I would have hired someone from the modern art scene to confuse the public like Vlad Putin does, say it was ectoplasm, spooky ghost in the car. Anything but going on daytime tv to make people feel sorry for you and to avoid the sack. Making himself the victim, pathetic

His PR team is going for that angle eh? Is he going to the rehab clinic now as well?

If I was him I would have hired someone from the modern art scene to confuse the public like Vlad Putin does, say it was ectoplasm, spooky ghost in the car. Anything but going on daytime tv to make people feel sorry for you and to avoid the sack. Making himself the victim, pathetic
I don't know who the lady was but she absolutely slaughtered him there was no forgiveness or leeway for him to make amends. I can't see how he can turn this around..

The thing that gets me is, Carragher says it happened 2 or 3 times i.e the bloke continually pestered him, yet in the bit on video, as the guy pulls alongside, Carragher actually opens his window to hear it before gobbing at them...
If you know it's the same prick who's been giving you stick for the last 5 minutes surely you'd keep the window up and just turn the radio up!
And didn’t the people in the car say “hey look it’s Jamie Carragher”? If he’d been hassling him for miles, that’d not be something they’d say.

I just glanced at the video this morning and it seemed to me like a bit of mild banter, hardly the rough stuff. If a gentle ribbing like that turns him into a spitting psychopath he be better off steering clear of my local patch. Over the years I've seen many a bloke brutally broken by their so called mates to point where they've left the pub/bar in tears.

He’s been suspended by Sky

......by hs feet in Liverpool City Centre.
The crowds gathered to witness but scuffles erupted directly underneath Carragher after rumours circulated Jamie had forgotten to empty his pockets.

Take no notice and drive on.
He’d probably had a drink and obviously can’t admit it.
If he didn’t then it’s even worse.
He’s been called worse by fans as a player and never spat any any of them
He thought he’d get away with it.
If it wasn’t filmed he’d have denied it.

You can see how he gets annoyed when they lose.
It’s how he is.
He was angry Liverpool lost to the Mancs and can’t control his temper. Simple.
He wound down his window with the intent to do what he’s did. His mouth was loaded and the safety off.
No way you have that much spit handy.
It’s spittle management course time.

Still he’s only Human.
We have all spat at a bloke with his family who was acting like a dickhead.
Let he who is without sin lob the first gob.

:dierno:

DYGR9JuWkAAYVI_.jpg

I just glanced at the video this morning and it seemed to me like a bit of mild banter, hardly the rough stuff. If a gentle ribbing like that turns him into a spitting psychopath he be better off steering clear of my local patch. Over the years I've seen many a bloke brutally broken by their so called mates to point where they've left the pub/bar in tears.
How did he survive football dressing rooms for twenty years without murdering someone?

Back
Top Bottom