Jamie Donley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems to be a 10, not a 9.

He's got MORE than a bit of the Keiran Trippier's about him (facially I mean, not position or style)
I reckon he's being integrated now with a view to him being used at some point this season....

Maddison cover or not, he seems to be part of the 1st team squad set up...

In other news, Deki really DOES have a perfectly rectangular, Letter box shaped mouth, doesn't he?

Hope he comes away from yesterday with an experience that is one, he'll remember forever. But also one where he can't help go into the youth team changing room and say: Lads, that was awesome. It's worth every bit of hard work to get a piece of what's happening at the club right now.

Another 2 goals tonight for the U21s against Chelsea as we go top of the league with 6 wins from 6 (21 goals scored, 3 conceded)

He'll be getting minutes for the first time sooner rather than later.

Might be getting to a point where U21 football is below his level. If Lo Celso’s body remains shit the obvious Maddison back up becomes a real possibility. I suppose he could do both.

I think him and Santiago should be getting bench time for the first team. Would love to see them both on the bench against Luton tbh.

Back
Top Bottom