Jan Vertonghen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Usually you walk off ligament tears, but if it was very severe he wouldnt be out walking around with the team in Barca. Usually, they'll restrict travel and movement in general of it is a severe tear. Its probably a good sign he is in Barca with the team. Either that or he is being grossly mismanaged.
You a kinesiology major?

I doubt we will know how long he's out for until we see him on the bench, has nobody else realised we are always vague about injuries now - I'm sure poch sees it as another tactic not letting the opposition know who is ready to start

Isn't the two months just speculation? To make a more clickable headline. It seems to be the worst case scenario, based on the different levels of damage posted by others. I haven't seen a time frame mentioned by the club.

Having said that the silence on the matter is worrying me the most. You would think, the club would put the message out with a month out at worst, if that was the case.
2 months is the max

Reports are that Kompany is returning to the squad in two weeks. That means that more than likely his first full game will be against us.

Good I hope he plays as he isn't the player he once was

Harry will tear him a new one

:kaneshh:

Back
Top Bottom