January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Remember, there was a time when Younes was mistake prone as well, and the only way to get it out is to play matches... So as long as Kab is not fit or playing well I would like Caulker to get more action so he can get those mistakes out of him. Playing alongside Daws, JV and even Gallas while Kab is out will only benefit him and once Kab is back I would very much love seeing Caulker and Kab have a go together as well so Caulker can learn from another excellent CB.

Remember, there was a time when Younes was mistake prone as well, and the only way to get it out is to play matches... So as long as Kab is not fit or playing well I would like Caulker to get more action so he can get those mistakes out of him. Playing alongside Daws, JV and even Gallas while Kab is out will only benefit him and once Kab is back I would very much love seeing Caulker and Kab have a go together as well so Caulker can learn from another excellent CB.
Of course but to have him as first choice when there are better options isn't sensible. I'd prefer to see Caulker/Kaboul alongside JV and not together, neither are that great on the ball.

Of course but to have him as first choice when there are better options isn't sensible. I'd prefer to see Caulker/Kaboul alongside JV and not together, neither are that great on the ball.
oh I'm not advocating that he should be ahead of Kab once he's back to full fitness (barring any drop in quality that is, see Huddlestone), I'm just not worried that Kab won't be back until mid/late Feb, same page now?

oh I'm not advocating that he should be ahead of Kab once he's back to full fitness (barring any drop in quality that is, see Huddlestone), I'm just not worried that Kab won't be back until mid/late Feb, same page now?
it read like you were :adebaehug:

Does anyone know if Fryers played any games over in Belgium?
He has played a few for Standard but was not at all impressive but the two players he is competing against are arguably better and esp more experienced players

And to add to the Lennon discussion few pages back , he has been outstanding recently and the lad is a fucking work horse. For a winger with mostly offensive intentions he tracks back and works all the time. 100 % commitment

I think I am right in saying he has never played 30 games in a season since he has been in England. Might be wrong but im sure I saw that somewhere.

Seems to get a long term injury every season.

Back
Top Bottom