January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

AVB always plays down media reports. Did the same with Spurs a week or so before he was announced as head coach, if you'll remember.

Quite agree. One of the reasons that the media dislike us, I reckon, plus he is the total opposite of Arry who they loved, so all adds up to a massive press downer on us, which really has no effect whatsoever so who gives a fuck what they print.

We need ITK, not media bullshit fabrications, but quite happy to wait until we get something true, and if it helps the club to make the signings, then I for one am happy to be kept in the dark. Don't want to be fed media bullshit.

Then why hold a world cup there?

worldcup2010.png

I think it's pretty clear that the World Cup choice of South Africa was heavily influenced by lobbying from Vuvuzela manufacturers.

Never underestimate the power of a plastic horn. :gallas:

Le Phantom has just posted something like

" AvB is getting very good at these press conferences .... Happy new year & stuff innit"

No idea

POTL is the biggest bullshitting twunt "ITK" out there.

Unless he considers "ITK" to mean "I Talk Krap", in which case he is the best there is. Save for his ability to spell.

ITK would have a lot more credibility if they weren't constantly providing "insider" info about players after their name has already been all over the papers. For example has any ITK even mentioned Negredo this window? Yet I bet we'll start hearing about him now.

This is why the Gylfi doctor ITK will never be topped.

Or Oldboy with Holtby or his son with Zokora.

I tend to have more time for ITK who are infrequent posters.

Those that post almost daily are total WUMs imo

Then why hold a world cup there?

worldcup2010.png
South Africa and Tunisia are both in Africa, but they have very different climates at the same time. Then you have the Mid Africa climate which is humid and wet, but can also be very hot and dry. We need to remember that it is. Continent, not a country, and it is longditudal rather than latitudal like Europe, advance Appologies for Shite spelling. Hope that answers your question.:avbcringe:

Back
Top Bottom