January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He looks like he can pick a pass a bit better than Sandro. You think that's right?
I'd never say a bad word about Sandro as I have a fucking massive man crush on him.

However, Wanyama does have to his advantage more of a goal scoring threat (although still hardly gets any), as he has a great leap on him for headers and does like a long range wallop too. He seems very calm under pressure and his short passing is great. But he struggles with anything above say twenty yards. I just don't think he's got the vision that comes with experience.

He's also filled in a couple of times at the back and looked good from what I saw and he's only 21 too. Looks about 30 mind you, so he's maybe using Kanu years as his age.

I'd never say a bad word about Sandro as I have a fucking massive man crush on him.

However, Wanyama does have to his advantage more of a goal scoring threat (although still hardly gets any), as he has a great leap on him for headers and does like a long range wallop too. He seems very calm under pressure and his short passing is great. But he struggles with anything above say twenty yards. I just don't think he's got the vision that comes with experience.

He's also filled in a couple of times at the back and looked good from what I saw and he's only 21 too. Looks about 30 mind you, so he's maybe using Kanu years as his age.

I think we all have a massive man crush on Sandro. The man is a saint.

Thanks for the info on Wanyama. But the real question is can he kickbox?

Why is twitter saying Defoe and Lennon are injured?

Fucking hate twitter sometimes, never know what to believe.
This is why I don't have twatter, too many stupid people too little time in the day to be annoyed by their theft of oxygen.

People make shit up and publish it. Sticking it under the banner of 'social media', when it is devoid of content on both counts, just emphasizes both its ephemeral nature itself and it's complete and utter lack of value when just anyone can post anything.

Right I BBMed both of them, only way to guarantee a quick reply

Carlitio: I heard you was crocked innit, isit?

Replies

Defoinator: still fit enough to shag your sister!! Lol
AJL: Who is this? Down Sugar Hut if you fancy it. Ciroc Bruv :)

Nothing definitive and I'll need a translation for Azzas...looking good though

I know nothing about Heung. If he is better than Kagawa, I'd take him. Anyone got first hand experience?

Can Hooper compete in these league? No disrespect to the SPL...got some old clubs and legendary fans...but isn't the overall quality less than most other leagues? I mean he knows where the back of the net is, but for some reason I have a hard time succeeding against a premiership center back. Is he more of a "lots of potential in the next few years...like Siggy" or "I bet AVB can count on him to put at least 10 up by season's end."

......Holtby better get here soon, I got my new kit money burning a hole in my pocket. I think I am going to go third kit for him, because he is just as great.

Date: 18th January 2013
ITK: "The Circles I Run With"
Player: Defoe, Lennon
Source:
itk-itk.png

Probability: 10/10
itk-rumour.png

Checking on the statuses of Lennon and Defoe, will get back to you with responses.

I've seen a couple rumors on twitter about Man City launching a bid for Aaron Lennon, even caught offside has ran with it. I believe that its all bullshit but if it were true, we couldn't possibly sell Lennon after his amazing string of performances lately, right?

Back
Top Bottom