January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good to see plenty of obsessing over our ex manager... Maybe if our chairman wasnt so inept there would actually be some transfer talk i guess.

It all depends on who we can bring in, Scott Parker is 32 if we can sell him get some one cheaper, better, younger then it's a good deal.

Probably has a season or 2 in him and still good for the squad but very limited in possession which is 60% of games these days.

For the sake of continuity should we not delay any deal involving Parker to the summer?

It amazes me how we're told not much will happen during the winter due to high prices and it being mid-season, then we hear that we're looking at swapping out players for the sake of rebuilding.

Rebuild in the summer, consolidate / strengthen in the winter.

Damn, thought you were gonna drop some Fiorentina ITK right there and then

(Berbatov should be the next Bond villian!)
All that's missing from that pic is the obligatory "stroking of the pussy".
That's when you know you have made it. (As a Bond Villain) you Pervs.

34087879.jpg

Good to see Arry embellishing his reputation.

As a guy who will spend shit loads of money on older players and put another club into bankruptcy. What will this be, his fourth?

Having said that, could be a very good move for Townsend - if he can learn to pass there, he will become a good player for us.

...and while I still want Damiao as the striker we bring in...Ligue 1 may have a better defending record than Brazil, so if Gomis turns out consistent work product in a stronger league...I would not be upset to see him come over.

Back
Top Bottom