January 2016 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moussa Dembele will forever been known as 'baby moose'.
Who: Hertyid
Where: Fuck knows but got this off SC

(Regarding Mini Dembele)
I was told a few days ago it was all but done, I assume we are just negotiating terms with Fulham now. Let's hope we get this sorted by tomorrow.

'Done' :pochlol:

#ITK

Mini Dembele...Baby Moose...

How about, Mini Baby Bel-e?

I know, it's a cheesy joke...

What's JJetset saying?
Currently being clusterfucked by Phantom of the Lane whilst simultaneously noshing off AgentITK and Lyall Thomas

alison_brie_auditions2.gif

Last edited:
Good job we've done fuck all so far. Wouldn't have these 'interesting few days' to look forward to if we'd got our arse in gear earlier in the month or, dare I say it, in THE FUCKING SUMMER WHEN WE HAD MONTHS TO SORT IT

Nice one, Dan.

I wouldn't compare new Dembele (if he comes) with Alli. Alli trained with us half of last season and had the whole preseason so knows exactly how Poch plays, what Poch wants and did all the fitness work. New Dembele would be thrown in the deep end so regardless of talent I doubt he can make that immediate impact.

Good job we've done fuck all so far. Wouldn't have these 'interesting few days' to look forward to if we'd got our arse in gear earlier in the month or, dare I say it, in THE FUCKING SUMMER WHEN WE HAD MONTHS TO SORT IT

Nice one, Dan.
Who said we were even going to sign someone in the first place? You act as if Levy came out saying we're going to buy big this window and then we haven't done anything.

Nice one, Dan.
In a title race entering February and yet some people still ain't happy. Our squad is fine. Yes, we'd like a backup striker but we've coped more than fine so far. Relax.

Who said we were even going to sign someone in the first place? You act as if Levy came out saying we're going to buy big this window and then we haven't done anything.

Does Levy need to say anything? Everybody knows we need a striker.

In a title race entering February and yet some people still ain't happy. Our squad is fine. Yes, we'd like a backup striker but we've coped more than fine so far. Relax.

I'm happy. Our squad is fine...at the moment. If Kane gets injured then we'll struggle, not just from a lack of goals but from what he brings outside of that. Like I said, I'm happy. Another striker would make me happier. Don't you want me to be happier? Don't we all want to be happier?

Does Levy need to say anything? Everybody knows we need a striker.

I'm happy. Our squad is fine...at the moment. If Kane gets injured then we'll struggle, not just from a lack of goals but from what he brings outside of that. Like I said, I'm happy. Another striker would make me happier. Don't you want me to be happier? Don't we all want to be happier?
Pochettino said he wanted another striker, if he could genuinely improve the squad right now, and also integrate well (he said he's concerned about keeping the mood in the dressing room as it is). He also said that if he couldn't find that, he wasn't buying anyone.

That's the long and the short of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom