January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's 6'5 apparently.

Sounds good, but then again Crouchy wasnt the best at winning headers, so...
_47785559_009231639-1.jpg

A very strange transfer window thus far.

None of the top 6, aside from the forward of Jesus (that was an electrifying few mins) have done anything.

Not sure sticking works for us.

Last edited:
A very strange transfer window thus far.

None of the top 6, aside from the forwarding of Jesus (that was an electrifying few mins) have done anything.

Not sure sticking works for us.

Don't think you'll find us getting anyone that will impact this season.

We have a very deep squad, i know most want another striker but the club will give Janssen time to adjust and hopefully make the 17 mill investment work.

I think we may do one of those transfers where we sign someone but loan them back...

Other than that, I think the PL (Top 6 at least) have got wind that the January Transfer window is a massive waste of time, and only invented to give SSN and Jim Shite some airtime!

Don't think you'll find us getting anyone that will impact this season.

We have a very deep squad, i know most want another striker but the club will give Janssen time to adjust and hopefully make the 17 mill investment work.

Mate, I absolutely hope and expect us to give Janssen plenty of time but in my opinion it is absolutely imperative to have a range of options at your disposal.

Without a pacy front or wide man we just lack a certain something in my opinion.

Pacey wide men/attacking MFs: N'Jie, GKN and Sissoko (pace widely cited as a key attribute even if I don't see it myself)...

Hopefully we get it right soon. : o /

Back
Top Bottom