January 2017 Transfer Window Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

26november2010-london-argentine-football-legend-diego-maradona-and-EMHMK4.jpg

On his way to the lane apparently.....

Our strategy of not buying improvements only works if we can be confident of a top 4 finish and we can't be.

Like last season we are once more not looking into the future.

3 demands and 2 recognised strikers is not a means to success.

It's a position of hope and not a big club mentality in my opinion. Even a striker on loan would make sense.

Our strategy of not buying improvements only works if we can be confident of a top 4 finish and we can't be.

Like last season we are once more not looking into the future.

3 demands and 2 recognised strikers is not a means to success.

It's a position of hope and not a big club mentality in my opinion. Even a striker on loan would make sense.

Who on loan ?

I can't believe people still think 'Deadline day' is still a thing..

Sky sports sticking idiots at several training grounds expecting loads of deals to be done.. Bet that attention seeking Dickhead - Jim White makes a song and dance about absolutely nothing as usual.

Deadline day was half enjoyable 8 years ago but only struggling clubs do business on the final day..

200.gif

I can't believe people still think 'Deadline day' is still a thing..

Sky sports sticking idiots at several training grounds expecting loads of deals to be done.. Bet that attention seeking Dickhead - Jim White makes a song and dance about absolutely nothing as usual.

Deadline day was half enjoyable 8 years ago but only struggling clubs do business on the final day..

200.gif
Yes bargain hunting and also selling to those mug Chinese clubs!

Back
Top Bottom