January 2018 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gotta agree.

As much as a cunt Jose is, he made sense today when he said that spending big on a January signing will make no difference to the PL race this season.

As much as i hate the cunt, i have to agree with him.
City 15 points clear with 15 matches to play...I'd agree that no amount of business will do anyone any good for the title. Therefore not really bothered where Sanchez goes, so long as he goes and the goons are well and truly fucked. Just a shame Everton don't have their shit together this year - otherwise the wandering cunts might have missed out on europe all together next year.

Real drop off after 6th this year, no one seems remotely up for it which is a shame.

City 15 points clear with 15 matches to play...I'd agree that no amount of business will do anyone any good for the title. Therefore not really bothered where Sanchez goes, so long as he goes and the goons are well and truly fucked. Just a shame Everton don't have their shit together this year - otherwise the wandering cunts might have missed out on europe all together next year.

Real drop off after 6th this year, no one seems remotely up for it which is a shame.

Yea, I don't want to be a d1ck or anything, but holy shit, Burnley have been 7th place for awhile now! Maybe I'm just a bit drunk but they never seem to score more than a goal a game. Teams like that shouldn't be flirting with Europa league...

Malcom would be a very good replacement for Sanchez. He's only 20 years old and has so much potential.

As a Spurs fan we can only hope Wenger does his usual and stagnates his development...

Whilst I don't doubt his potential and ability. When was the last time Wenger directly improved talent? Or allowed a talent to flourish and fulfil their potential?

Sanchez wins them so many points. It'd be like us selling Kane in January. To a fellow rival too. Mind blowing.

Malcom would be a very good replacement for Sanchez. He's only 20 years old and has so much potential.

As a Spurs fan we can only hope Wenger does his usual and stagnates his development...
were we ever in serious in signing Malcom or were the media dark forces trying to create a situation to make us look silly ? .......

Back
Top Bottom