January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck Ruel Fox was so bad. He was shit for Newcastle and worse for us

We kept buying crap off Newcastle!! Kevin Scott !!! I mean sadly, we really were the instigators of our own downfall.
Yeah looking back compared to recently it was the sublime to the ridiculous Modric,Van Der Vaart,Eriksen......Jason Dozzell,Nicola Berti,Gordon Durie jaysus staying in the top division was an achievement in its self.

I’ve noticed that many of the people clamouring for £70m signings are the same people begging for streams because they’re too fucking tight to spend a few quid on watching us through the normal platforms - which makes you cunts by the way.

I’ve noticed that many of the people clamouring for £70m signings are the same people begging for streams because they’re too fucking tight to spend a few quid on watching us through the normal platforms - which makes you cunts by the way.
That's nice, you're taking Sammy's "people are clamouring for £70m signings" myth out for a walk.

It was getting lonely, what with his recent Road to Damascus conversion 'n' all.

Me, I think we should Do a Leeds and sign Messi, I'd love to see him in lilywhite on a moody stream

That's nice, you're taking Sammy's "people are clamouring for £70m signings" myth out for a walk.

It was getting lonely, what with his recent Road to Damascus conversion 'n' all.

Me, I think we should Do a Leeds and sign Messi, I'd love to see him in lilywhite on a moody stream

You’re the same with your ace stream bollocks and unfunny comebacks. You bore the fucking life out of me.

Leave Sammy out of it. This isn’t his beef.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom