January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah and if we signed him I’d get behind him and look forward to see what he can do for this club.
If he scores on his debut then he’s already done better than any of our strikers since Berbatov.

If they pull on our shirt, it’s day one for me.
You might prefer moaning, so enjoy that instead.
Just when I thought you couldn't get any more fucking sanctimonious, you take it next level.

It was a throwaway jokey post you twunt, but no, you had to make it all about you, all about what a fucking superfan you are, how you are considerably more Tottenham than anyone else

Reading your posts in that voice makes them marginally more bearable

Yeah and if we signed him I’d get behind him and look forward to see what he can do for this club.
If he scores on his debut then he’s already done better than any of our strikers since Berbatov.

If they pull on our shirt, it’s day one for me.
You might prefer moaning, so enjoy that instead.
Berba didn’t score on debut - only on home debut

Anyone else just realised we have a week left... and we don't seem to be close to anyone.

So much for "it will be madness if we don't sign cover".

Looks like Poch is going to have to weather the storm.

Anyone else just realised we have a week left... and we don't seem to be close to anyone.

So much for "it will be madness if we don't sign cover".

Looks like Poch is going to have to weather the storm.
That's most concerting especially after the Kane and Dele injuries

We don’t have money? It looks like it. So we could at least sign a couple loans to give us a little bit more dept at least. The state of the squad is ridiculous at the moment. We were already short on the midfield in the summer and now we sell dembele and we don’t bring anyone in? If anyone tries to excuse this it’s just mental.

Back
Top Bottom