January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“Someone being a better fan than you”... that’s shocking to say sammy. No one in here who have thousands of posts it’s not a Tottenham fan. There’s actually thousands of better things to do on the internet and we choose to spend lots of time in here for some reason. Not to have nonessential arguments that never guide to anything good. I’m sure bill is a great fan. As you as well. But different approaches.

I dont think constantly cunting off the owners and half the squad is being a good fan though

Bill keeps saying I think Im a better fan. Well maybe I am

Vinny, what did you do?

tenor.gif

Mrs. Pochettino?

"To arrive here after a very difficult summer when you assess everything in the last 7 months I think our players are heroes. We cannot, winning or losing, say we don’t have enough squad to arrive at the end of the season fighting in 4 competitions."

What he means is, we are shit and need to spend massively or he´s off

"To arrive here after a very difficult summer when you assess everything in the last 7 months I think our players are heroes. We cannot, winning or losing, say we don’t have enough squad to arrive at the end of the season fighting in 4 competitions."

What he means is, we are shit and need to spend massively or he´s off

Now where did he say he wasn't off?

Back
Top Bottom