January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea desperately needed a striker after fucking off their 60M striker after one season for being total fucking shit.

Then loaned a big fat cunt for half a season.

And people are lauding this
Well but this is a Tottenham forum not Chelsea’s forum. We care about us. And we need players. If we added the 2/3 players we needed in the summer we would be in the cup final against city. Not Chelsea. Ridiculous management this season from the board. It’s ridiculous to talk about the lack of investment from the other teams when they bought the players they needed or most of that in the summer. Look at Liverpool. Addressed all their squad issues AFTER making to the champions league final that they lost because of having a donkey in the sticks.

Because it matters to everyone when they are signing players, but they become irrelevant all of a sudden when they aren’t

How convenient
I don't see how any of City or Liverpool can improve this January - they're miles ahead of us.

Why do you care what shit transfers Chelsea have made? This is a thread about Spurs transfers

What exactly is your point - that we shouldn't sign anyone because Woolwich didn't? How pathetic of an attitude is that? Considering you were clamouring over transfer just few days ago - shameless troll.

Well but this is a Tottenham forum not Chelsea’s forum. We care about us. And we need players. If we added the 2/3 players we needed in the summer we would be in the cup final against city. Not Chelsea. Ridiculous management this season from the board. It’s ridiculous to talk about the lack of investment from the other teams when they bought the players they needed or most of that in the summer. Look at Liverpool. Addressed all their squad issues AFTER making to the champions league final that they lost because of having a donkey in the sticks.

But when Chelsea are signing players, everyone wants to talk about our rivals strengthening

Isn’t it hilarious that you want to talk about Liverpool in the Tottenham thread because their spending has seen improvements on the pitch.
But you don’t think Chelsea’s spending, and lack of it this window is relevant, because it hasn’t paid off and we are above them.

I don't see how any of City or Liverpool can improve this January - they're miles ahead of us.

Why do you care what shit transfers Chelsea have made? This is a thread about Spurs transfers

What exactly is your point - that we shouldn't sign anyone because Woolwich didn't? How pathetic of an attitude is that? Considering you were clamouring over transfer just few days ago - shameless troll.
Anyone can have an opinion but I could swear bet I saw sammy wanting new players a couple days ago. What the fuck happened?

And most of the “no signings is brave” brigade is not talking at least. They got a grip. Thank god

Anyone can have an opinion but I could swear bet I saw sammy wanting new players a couple days ago. What the fuck happened?

And most of the “no signings is brave” brigade is not talking at least. They got a grip. Thank god
Shameless trolling - embarrassing from alleged Spurs fans

But when Chelsea are signing players, everyone wants to talk about our rivals strengthening

Isn’t it hilarious that you want to talk about Liverpool in the Tottenham thread because their spending has seen improvements on the pitch.
But you don’t think Chelsea’s spending, and lack of it this window is relevant, because it hasn’t paid off and we are above them.
I only used chelsea signing higuain because they needed a striker as badly as we need a midfielder. It’s a fair comparative I think. And they signed the fucker. Can he be a flop? Absolutely. Can the players we need to sign be a flop? Yes. But we need to take some risks because it’s not looking good for us. The summer is gonna be a wild ride and we would start preparing for that now.

Errrr City need to overtake Liverpool, not us.
Liverpool need to fend off City, not us

One rule for them, one rule for us.
They’re miles ahead, so people don’t want signings to catch them anymore, but to just stay ahead of Chelsea, Woolwich and Utd.

Who we are ahead, and have been for most of the
season, and who have only strengthened with one loan signing of a fat striker between them.

I only used chelsea signing higuain because they needed a striker as badly as we need a midfielder. It’s a fair comparative I think. And they signed the fucker. Can he be a flop? Absolutely. Can the players we need to sign be a flop? Yes. But we need to take some risks because it’s not looking good for us. The summer is gonna be a wild ride and we would start preparing for that now.

So again, it’s fair when you want to hold them up as doing something positive.

But when they don’t sign, or sign poorly “it’s a Spurs forum”

Where have I said I don’t want signings?
Simply pointed out that our rivals haven’t either.

Errrr City need to overtake Liverpool, not us.
Liverpool need to fend off City, not us

One rule for them, one rule for us.
Newsflash - we're not wining the title - LMFAO

but to just stay ahead of Chelsea, Woolwich and Utd.

Who we are ahead, and have been for most of thenseason, and who have only strengthened with one loan signing of a fat striker between them.

We had Kane and Dele back then, and the option of Dembele - the team is exponentially weaker atm - only a clueless troll won't see that

What happened to you wanting signings few days ago? Calling Spurs fans cunts for wanting to improve the team and not see the season crumble - pathetic

Back
Top Bottom