January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newsflash - we're not wining the title - LMFAO
The post you just quoted clearly pointed that out

We had Kane and Dele back then, and the option of Dembele - the team is exponentially weaker atm - only a clueless troll won't see that

What happened to you wanting signings few days ago? Calling Spurs fans cunt for wanting to improve the team and not see the season crumble - pathetic

Where have I said I dont want signings?
I want signings to cover Kane’s injury and Dembeles sale and have not said othwise

So again, it’s fair when you want to hold them up as doing something positive.

But when they don’t sign, or sign poorly “it’s a Spurs forum”
I don’t give a fuck about them. You brought them into the conversation. I didn’t. Then I used them only because you talked about the other top teams not signing too. Well if we had Liverpool or city dept 99% of the users would be happy. Me too. At the moment the best I can see us do is 3/4 in the league and nothing remarkable in the fa and champions league. The squad dept was already questionable and with the crazy amount of injuries and dembele sold it’s just bizarre. Toby and eriksen almost certainly going in the summer adding to that. We will need to spend the money we don’t have or Enic doesn’t want to spend.

I don’t give a fuck about them. You brought them into the conversation. I didn’t. Then I used them only because you talked about the other top teams not signing too. Well if we had Liverpool or city dept 99% of the users would be happy. Me too. At the moment the best I can see us do is 3/4 in the league and nothing remarkable in the fa and champions league. The squad dept was already questionable and with the crazy amount of injuries and dembele sold it’s just bizarre. Toby and eriksen almost certainly going in the summer adding to that. We will need to spend the money we don’t have or Enic doesn’t want to spend.

Yet you quoted me so you clearly give a fuck that mentioned them

Yes if Poch stays with us another 5 years I'm sure we will win a trophy. Hopefully his words are a sign he will reject any ManU and Real advances until then

Had a little chuckle when he talked about our glory days being during the black and white TV era:pochlol:
By the time we ever win anything again(if ever) artificial intelligence will be playing instead of humans and levy will still be struggling to pay wages to them.
:dembelelol::sonlol:

I don't see how any of City or Liverpool can improve this January - they're miles ahead of us.

Why do you care what shit transfers Chelsea have made? This is a thread about Spurs transfers

What exactly is your point - that we shouldn't sign anyone because Woolwich didn't? How pathetic of an attitude is that? Considering you were clamouring over transfer just few days ago - shameless troll.
The irony of you calling out someone for paying attention to what other clubs are doing when you have hundreds of posts on our rivals forums.

The ever reliable Sun claim this deal is linked to Gueye going the other way which makes 0 sense considering the quality of midfield already in place at PSG and the fact he's 30 in September. Is this a joke?

Nothing against you but it was a ridiculous statement. You deserved an answer to debate you
But you’ve debated the whole time starting off by saying how much you dont care.
Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t it Utds, Chelsea’s, City’s and Woolwich’s intentions to challenge for the title this season.

Three are scrapping for one top 4 spot and you don’t think they should be strengthening on the basis of their utter failures this season.

Back
Top Bottom