January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brilliant, even Newcastle are signing player :dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

Mike Ashley spending money before we do?

Troy-Community-Okay-Now-Im-Really-Mad.gif

Probably play a blinder against us as well this Almiron.

In Pochettino we believe that the club can find nobody.

Unfcukingbelievable I say.

Honestly what makes him so special when we have won nothing and have lost players?

Hard to fathom.

Probably play a blinder against us as well this Almiron.

In Pochettino we believe that the club can find nobody.

Unfcukingbelievable I say.

Honestly what makes him so special when we have won nothing and have lost players?

Hard to fathom.

The writing has been on the wall.

It's only UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE some here still can't accept it.

The writing has been on the wall.

It's only UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE some here still can't accept it.

Not sure if you are agreeing or disapproving but my standing gripe is not about spending for the sake of it but not even shaking the squad up, even with prospects. I just don't understand that at all.

We ain't brilliant and we clearly need some stimulus and yet nada.

Fans really do not expect that and even if we get top 4 again why does or would anyone believe next summer will change anything.

Last edited:
After defeats in FA- and Cocoa Cup we don't need players. I would like some new blood in midfield and some future prospects, but at the moment we've got too much dead wood, so wouldn't really make sense.

Remember how well we played in the begining of the year. We've got a great team, just need them back at full strength.

The trick is to just stay drunk

Lovely, cheers for that!

Wonder if that also works for January 1st to 31st and July 1st through to whenever in August the window closes.

I'll give it a go with a test run from now till the end of the window on Thursday night and let you know how it works out :pochshock: Actually, given the current state of affairs and emotions on here, there might be a fair few up for it. Maybe we could form a band of brothers doing it. Form an orderly queue for sign-up please :pochunimpressed:

I'd take the metaphorical chair right now, to be honest.
:llorishuh:

My only problem with those comments is, as true as they are, it’s a bit defeatist. When Eriksen hears that he thinks ‘well I’m the best, so maybe I have to go someplace else’. And any potential target will think, ‘so I’m a bit of a shit stop gap am I?’

It makes us sound a bit pathetic. I want him to talk us up a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom