January 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would be a lovely Eriksen replacement.

tenor.gif

*scores winner at Anfield*

Let's hope we get a chance to see Dembele in our colours again before he leaves. 7 seasons and 242 appearances is a hell of a contribution to our best team in a generation.
Agreed. Would be nice for him to get a proper send off from the fans. A great player, if he had the goals to add to his game he would have been mentioned as one of the best in the world.

Not quite bona-fide legend. But in the Anderton vicinity.

True story.

I met Darren in the bogs at IKON nightclub in Southampton. I was a youngster and in my street lingo phase. I said 'You're a *bad* footballer', attempting to use the adjective as a term of authentic excellence. Instead, he just looked rather hurt and mumbled to himself.

From that day, I vowed to use normal, everyday terms to set out my approval.

True story.

I met Darren in the bogs at IKON nightclub in Southampton. I was a youngster and in my street lingo phase. I said 'You're a *bad* footballer', attempting to use the adjective as a term of authentic excellence. Instead, he just looked rather hurt and mumbled to himself.

How old are you?!

Slap in the face for the levy doesn't back his manager brigade, if true. Drops 100k per week on a reserve player that pochettino clearly wanted ( llorente said pochettino persuaded him to join us over the chavs in in a phone call)
It was a panic buy. We spent all that summer looking for a rapid attacking player and that's where the brinkmanship, etc, led us to. I never dreamed he would turn out to be so useless, however.

True story.

Ha, I met Darren in Batchwood nightclub over in St Albans back in the late 90's. Looking depressed and mumbling is very much his thing, along with sitting by himself nursing a pint.

Back
Top Bottom