January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also heard a journalist say that the Chineses Super League will introduce a wage cap of 49k a week. That would mean going to China for the end of your career isn't possible anymore.

The only other destinations for him I could see happening are PSG (because of some Mbappe deal), or United (because Woodward gets off to the possibility of overspending).

I'm intrigued, afraid and skeptical at the same time, the transfer saga madness has begun :mourloopy:
Not enough for Bale but that's not bad money.

Foyth, KWP? If we want a RB we'd have to sell Aurier first, that would take all summer.

Like him or not, Aurier gets game time as 'the best we have'.... KWP sold or loan ought to be what makes room for a new RB.

Aarons an d Lewis would be a great improvement over our fullbacks and both would be homegrown.

Oh and want to improve the squad with a home grown player. Forget about Jack Grealish, sign Ben fucking Foster. He'd be our number one keeper and the added bonus, we'd not had to play against him

Bowden
Eze
Ferguson

Young and hungry English talent who are willing to improve our overall squad. We aren't making any huge signings until the summer so would be good to get names like this in now instead of haggling all summer.

Ferguson and Bowdens contracts are up in the summer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom