January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting that.
It's not really funny..but it's laughable.

What happened to his proposed move to club brugge in the summer? Surely we didnt cancel it? Mad if so.

Much like the Danny's proposed move to Watford the player never agreed terms, it was an odd saga including "to scared to fly on a private plane" a claim for"unpaid monies owed by Spurs" and a last minute demand for "an extra year on any new contract" from Wanyama. As with Danny no formal offer was ever made as the player and Brugge never came to an agreement.

Is there much point in getting a DM when we all know that he's going to be perma-crocked after one season. Palacios, Sandro, Wanyama and Dier all copped injuries and turned to shit.

I've often pondered this.... :(

Add Scotty Parker to the list too.... Not perma-crocked, but another short-lived option.

Let's be honest, they'll just announce that they found 1/2 of a Wanyama out back.

Cluk3m9WAAEov5O
If we could join it to the broken Wanyama and make a Wanyama of 16/17 season i would be very happy

I was for quriosity checking out player statistics in this years champions League and focusing on DM and there defense. And filtered to points per minute.
1. Rakitic 810
2. Soumare 768
3. Berge 767
4. Rabiot 716
5. Witsel 692
6. Winks 641

13. Kante 522

On twelve football. And I know that I missed a few players.

I was for quriosity checking out player statistics in this years champions League and focusing on DM and there defense. And filtered to points per minute.
1. Rakitic 810
2. Soumare 768
3. Berge 767
4. Rabiot 716
5. Witsel 692
6. Winks 641

13. Kante 522

On twelve football. And I know that I missed a few players.

Many of them aren't DMs.

We seem to have a trend where a fair amount of people think CM & DM are one and the same thing; they're not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom