January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Flabbergasted by the idea that Barcelona want Kessie.

Messi10 What do you think about this?
On a free so why not? Can always sell if he doesn't work out. Yaya Toure and Arturo Vidal did quite well.

It’s because they’re all caught up on Diaz, who if we’re honest they hadn’t seen play much until he was mentioned on Tuesday, so now every other player is shit.

It’s classic from a lot of the people on here.
I must admit I do have to laugh at some of the comments.
The other day I asked why people get worked up in the January window when they know little will happen.
I was accused of being a troll, a Levy apologist blah blah blah. Not once did I stick up for Levy I was merely pointing out it’s not worth weeks and weeks of pain and repetitive posting as the end result will be similar to previous January windows.
I even had one poster put a little x next to many of my previous posts because I didn’t join in with the childish name calling, that was like knocking on someone’s door and running away, but I’m sure he felt he was doing a good thing and made him feel Tough.

As for Diaz, I like most never even knew who he was so can’t comment on how good or bad he is., I tend to listen to the professionals and then form my own opinion once I’ve seen the player play.
I’d love to see us go for Raphina, as he is a proven top premier league player.. Every time I have seen him he has been superb and would definitely improve our squad.

Last edited:
So many people are panicking.

We need to remember that Conte is 6-3-1 in the league.

Romero will be a like a new signing for the 2nd half of the season, a world class centre back who is suited to playing in a back 3.

I would rather see us save money for the Summer.

If we make the top 4, we will spend big. I am sure of it.
Bingo!!!

According to reports…

Adama Traore rejected a £120k weekly wage from Tottenham to earn a £15k weekly salary from Barca.🤯💰

The Barca effect
Or that's a contractual fudge which means they can register him now and pay him back further down the line. Or Wolves are paying it on behalf of Barca.

Morning all

Let the Transfer Supermarket Market begin

B45843D0-E45E-489A-B006-93927D10D9AC.gif

E3775C6D-4F9C-4528-900D-15748B113010.gif

493B4244-EC85-4C4D-927D-DE5EB4C322A0.gif

Can't wait for our 'new signing' Romero to get himself sent off, fuck off to play for Argentina after 1 game in our shirt and get himself hobbled for 4 months, back just in time for the next international break...
Exactly. He's been a major letdown so far between his many injuries and disobedience issues

So many people are panicking.

We need to remember that Conte is 6-3-1 in the league.

Romero will be a like a new signing for the 2nd half of the season, a world class centre back who is suited to playing in a back 3.

I would rather see us save money for the Summer.

If we make the top 4, we will spend big. I am sure of it.
:contefacepalm::contefacepalm2:

It’s because they’re all caught up on Diaz, who if we’re honest they hadn’t seen play much until he was mentioned on Tuesday, so now every other player is shit.

It’s classic from a lot of the people on here.
I’m fairly sure some on here hardly leave the house for fear of missing out on social media. I have a flick though the match threads after games, it’s obvious that plenty that comment aren’t even watching.

I mean what’s the point of following Spurs (or any club) if you spend matches posting on the internet?

Modern football fans are a strange bunch

I’m fairly sure some on here hardly leave the house for fear of missing out on social media. I have a flick though the match threads after games, it’s obvious that plenty that comment aren’t even watching.

I mean what’s the point of following Spurs (or any club) if you spend matches posting on the internet?

Modern football fans are a strange bunch
The irony of a fan posting on a football forum.....To mock fans for posting on a football forum
:mourweird:

According to reports…

Adama Traore rejected a £120k weekly wage from Tottenham to earn a £15k weekly salary from Barca.🤯💰

The Barca effect
Was there not a report saying that Wolves would pay all but the minimum required by La Liga and then there would be a fiddle to reimburse Wolves by Barca in the summer.

It’s when and how often that puzzles me.

Btw you seem a very angry young man are you ok?

Just on your point re match day threads.

Im one of thousands globally who, cant get to games. So I pay my subscription to Optus to watch spurs live.

Part of the fun of watching a game live is interacting with fellow tragics globally.

Having the big screen on whilst commenting on the game with members here is great fun and makes me personally feel connected.

Just on your point re match day threads.

Im one of thousands globally who, cant get to games. So I pay my subscription to Optus to watch spurs live.

Part of the fun of watching a game live is interacting with fellow tragics globally.

Having the big screen on whilst commenting on the game with members here is great fun and makes me personally feel connected.
Fair point, but surely when you’re typing away you can’t watch the game?

I’m in the exact same boat as you.

Waking up at 3am to watch a game is always a bit rough, but it’s way more engaging watching it live, and being able to interact with people rather than just catching the replay a few hours later.

1 am, 3 am, and if lucky an 11.30 pm ...
Yeah it's tough buddy...... but I love it.

👍

Back
Top Bottom