January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im one of thousands globally who, cant get to games. So I pay my subscription to Optus to watch spurs live.

Part of the fun of watching a game live is interacting with fellow tragics globally.

Having the big screen on whilst commenting on the game with members here is great fun and makes me personally feel connected.
Best Friends Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

I didn’t want Traore so that’s not the Axe I am grinding here, but Barca are fucking out of order.
They are operating under severe financial restrictions due to smashing the Spanish leagues financial rules. Now they snatch a player on a very murky deal with som clever payment provisions designed solely to avoid those restrictions.

It’s not in the spirit of the rules and the Spanish league may and I hope do- look at the deal and decide that’s the case and punish them.

They are a shithouse of a club and I hope they go fucking bust.

(At least as punishment they have that ducking dosser stinking the place out. Serves em right)

I've been saying Nunez for a while.

Him and de Ketelaere were my striking options.

Young, can play multiple positions as a lone striker, in a 2 or even as RW/LW in a 3.

Wouldn't cost crazy amounts like Vlahovic. In fact you could probably get both for the price of Vlahovic.
Neves is the main great player. Strong, technical , great set piece and mobile gets up and down. Would improve our passing ten fold. This why I didn’t get going for Adama for say £25M. He would have been a half way house player. Same with this amabarat or whatever. Just get 2/3 quality players of good age and if you can get some great loan deals. Bissoma , lampety and neves. Ship out like of Doh, davies, jasphet plus whoever conte doesn’t want.

So it's true he took a massive pay cut.
Call me sceptical but this deal stinks. FFP ?

No, he deferred his salary.
He'll get it pro-rata when the deal is made permanent and barcas investment fraud is complete.

Shows how the elite are treated compared to the likes of Derby. Barca should have had 21 points deducted and complete transfer bans for years.

I didn’t want Traore so that’s not the Axe I am grinding here, but Barca are fucking out of order.
They are operating under severe financial restrictions due to smashing the Spanish leagues financial rules. Now they snatch a player on a very murky deal with som clever payment provisions designed solely to avoid those restrictions.

It’s not in the spirit of the rules and the Spanish league may and I hope do- look at the deal and decide that’s the case and punish them.

They are a shithouse of a club and I hope they go fucking bust.

(At least as punishment they have that ducking dosser stinking the place out. Serves em right)
Doesn't sound like you're bitter at all. What is the bigger scandal is that they are using the cash we gave them for royal to buy traore, when we wanted traore to replace royal after half a season!!!

I don't get why people were super excited for Diaz and now super bummed for Kulusevski. Of course Diaz has been a lot better this season and Kulusevski has struggled in Juve. But even if he has struggeled he has 0.5 goal involvements per 90 minutes of played football this season. This coming off the bench when it is difficult to find the rhythm. Moura has ~0,3 GI/90 this season. Positionally he is very versatile and at the moment his best position is a better fit than Diaz's LW. He is also three years younger, only 21. And he is a smart player who can see the game well and make good passes. With a smart player like Kane to link up with, he could really hit off.

Tottenham 'offer Giovani Lo Celso in Sofyan Amrabat swap deal'​

What, that's a poor swap - surely GLC is worth more than Amrabait
LOl from the same article;

''However, the report does state that I Viola have rejected Tottenham's offer due to holding no interest in Lo Celso, and that no deal has yet been agreed between the two clubs.''

Back
Top Bottom