January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean Fabio is the gift that keeps on giving. He's done absolutely bugger all since he's joined, especially done zilch as far as this TW is concerned...but now he's feeling the fans' wrath so he's basically looking at who other PL teams have approached and he's trying to hijack their deals. That shit would be funny if it weren't that infuriating.

Diego Carlos played for Nantes not so long ago and wasn't even in the top 10 best CB in the French league. Yeah he's been better at Sevilla, but the guy is still no world beater by any stretch. And he ain't young.

Oh and yeah he's definitely not someone we have a need for.

Genuinely surprised we haven’t been linked with Ousmane Dembele. I mean his wages means it’ll never happen.. but Barca want rid, he wants to go and his an apparently a Spurs fan.

Often trumped by bigger clubs.

Pissed away big money on Partey & Pepe....

Royally fucked themselves with the Ozil & PEA contracts..... Can't shift them.

Still stuck with twats like Zhaka.....

Buy players, loan them out never to be seen again.....

Despite a loosening of the purse-strings; very much dependent on academy players.

..........Sounds like a familiar level of shit-show to me.
They have also had to pay off Sokratis..Ozil..Mustafi...

I mean Fabio is the gift that keeps on giving. He's done absolutely bugger all since he's joined, especially done zilch as far as this TW is concerned...but now he's feeling the fans' wrath so he's basically looking at who other PL teams have approached and he's trying to hijack their deals. That shit would be funny if it weren't that infuriating.

Diego Carlos played for Nantes not so long ago and wasn't even in the top 10 best CB in the French league. Yeah he's been better at Sevilla, but the guy is still no world beater by any stretch. And he ain't young.

Oh and yeah he's definitely not someone we have a need for.

He’s been awful every time I’ve seen him.

I swear Diego Carlos has a habit of giving away pens?? yep exactly what we need.
Much like Dier, Davies and Sanchez I'd expect him to make less errors in a back three. And he has some good attributes with the ball. But definitely not a player I'd target for even close to what they value him at.

Back
Top Bottom