January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Napoli are not selling their star striker when they are leading Serie A and are the only perfect record side in the top 5 leagues.

We need to get a new striker in in January. But we ain't getting him from Napoli.

He's not going to sign to sit on the bench and play 2nd fiddle to Kane where he can go elshwere and be first choice, also Napoli won't sell in January.

''Spurs are believed to be weighing up a bid of €45 million to secure the services of Tchouameni in the upcoming January transfer window. Monaco, though, value the player at around €65 million, while the club may also face stiff competition from Premier League rivals Chelsea and Manchester United.''

So we're already pitching 20 mil below the asking price with UTD & Chavski also sniffing around the same player....

''Spurs are believed to be weighing up a bid of €45 million to secure the services of Tchouameni in the upcoming January transfer window. Monaco, though, value the player at around €65 million, while the club may also face stiff competition from Premier League rivals Chelsea and Manchester United.''

So we're already pitching 20 mil below the asking price with UTD & Chavski also sniffing around the same player....

I know he's another hot-shit young'n, but what we talking here #6, #8 or #10?

I know he's another hot-shit young'n, but what we talking here #6, #8 or #10?
According to this data he's an #8

Box to box afaik

PS I looked at one of his YT vids, like best moments of etc... seems to have fancy footwork like Ndombele maybe a harder working version ... I guess Paratici knows best :levyeyes:

Last edited:
According to this data he's an #8

Box to box afaik
We have a fair few of those already.

Maybe swap him for Tanguy if Tanguy still wants to leave. Monaco would definitely appeal to him.

We won't sign anyone - Levycunt's letter to the fans is already drafted

Blah, blah we tried but it is very difficult, blah, blah, NY Jetsons NFL fat Yanks pay more

Back
Top Bottom