January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Look to move on:

Doherty
Winks
Davies
Clarke

Look to bring in:

Right winger (Makuede?)
Playmaker (Damsgaard?)

Assess Rodon and Ndombelle's contributions and move on / replace if not up to much.

Quite like Rodon, but if he is never going to play, might as well look to replace.

1) I don't really get what is everyones issue with Davies... Said it in multiple places, but he has been role-model professional. Never complained about being 2nd choice. When called upon then does is job well. Last season was not his best, I agree. Selling him would mean we have no cover for Regulion. And it would make us weaker. Sessegnon would have to be one leaving way before Davies.
2) Funny to see how before season Dier was at least in 90% of such lists. Now he magically has vanished from them...
3) If we talk about assessing, then throw in Sanchez and Lo Celso on top of Rodon and Ndombele. Cause Lo Celso has not been much more encouraging compared to Ndombele and Sanchez has had good start to season, I hope it continues, but looking at the past, he has been rather inconsistent.
4) Baffles me to no end that new striker is not in the list. Wake up people, Kane said that he would be staying put IN THIS SUMMER, he will leave in next. So we need to get 1 new striker in ASAP.
5) If we talk about attacking position and selling Clarke, then I'd say that throw in Moura as well, as he seems to be planning to leave in 1,5 years anyway. And for money received for the duo, buy someone better and more reliable!

Didn't take long for him to be crowned scapegoat, even worse when he's only been here for a year after a decade at another club.

Him and Winks have the target on their backs this year quite clearly...by a lot of the same people who will actively defend people who have shown far less commitment to the shirt.
Ability/potential > no ability/high commitment

1511621918-0.jpg

He has played in 3 of our 4 games so far including 2 starts.
32 apps last season and we mainly won the games where he wasn't playing alongside Aurier.
It seems the Doc-haters have a tenuous relationship with reality.
He played because we didn’t want Aurier hurt, now that Emerson is here Doherty drops to 3rd. No reason to keep him.

Bombshell news. Hercules and trix dumped by this account:
But the goat is not.
JJjetset does not want this site to publish his "info"

Irony being - isnt the GOAT the one they use to share ITK anonymously? IE, still Hercules and that, but their presumably even less reliable "info" they dont want attached to their username?

Back
Top Bottom