January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What would be a good window for everyone, as in what players would you like us to sign now who are realistic signings?

Seeing as January is always much more difficult to bring in players than it is in the summer I'm at the stage now where I'd actually be happy if we signed Traore and one other.

Harry starting to play like we know he's capable again and being motivated is almost like a new signing in itself.

We still need a bit of an overhaul but that will have to wait until the next window.

a3c23aaa7d4abbc399a805dc42a9f763.jpg

Well there's two parts of a swap deal, right? Scouting the players is one part, but closing on what is a complex multiparty negotiation is another part. As to the second part it seems Paratici is quite brilliant.

Veretout has exactly the qualities we're missing, proper midfielder with passing range and some goals in him that's also a good free kick taker. He's broken into a loaded France midfield for a reason.

Soon to be 29, but if binning off Ndombele represents some of the fee? That's a brilliant move for me.

And sign Kessie too, why not? Auction off Hojbjerg in the summer, problem solved.
I promise you and others who think Hojbjerg will be repalced next season

he wont, every manager loves him and plays him every minute of every game!

Back
Top Bottom