January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else feel like referring to him as ‘The Swede’ is almost as random as saying ‘The Massive Ginger has arrived’.

He has a name fellas.

They should use his name every change they got. Otherwise fans will never learn to spell it.

I find it suspicious that Gold hasn't yet said that we are finished.

Igula Igula What is with your love affair with Lo Celso. It's absolutely insane that you stalk the message board for posts that criticize him just so you can use a disagree.
What if told you...

twiddles GIF

His love affair is with disagrees...

There should NOT BE a lack of bodies. You Don't do that shit to Antonio fucking Conte. This club is sooo fucking small time.

Maybe, but I honestly can't bring myself to be annoyed that we got rid of Ndombele. I feel like even as a body he provided nothing anyway. Same with Alli, there are youth players who will offer more in terms of being unpredictable and something which gets the fans going.

These players have needed to be gone for ages now, I'm just glad it's finally happening. Was getting so tired of people still defending Alli, GLC and Ndombele.

I'm not ready to call him Don Fab, but no one can seriously be complaining about our list of outs.
Out's should be the easy part. Most people here can identify the deadwood in the squad that needs shifting.

Getting the right In's is MUCH more challenging. Ultimately his status depends on that.

Right now the jury is still out with regards to incomings.

There should NOT BE a lack of bodies. You Don't do that shit to Antonio fucking Conte. This club is sooo fucking small time.
If we didn't do this now then our entire Summer would be spent trying to find moves for players who probably won't get a kicky for us between now and then. Instead of looking at it as a lack of bodies, look at it as 2 players added, the ones leaving weren't gonna feature.

Maybe, but I honestly can't bring myself to be annoyed that we got rid of Ndombele. I feel like even as a body he provided nothing anyway. Same with Alli, there are youth players who will offer more in terms of being unpredictable and something which gets the fans going.

These players have needed to be gone for ages now, I'm just glad it's finally happening. Was getting so tired of people still defending Alli, GLC and Ndombele.
If fucking breaking out the Cohiba later man. I'm delighted, but as a fan base we have to deprogram this binary thinking. Shift Ndombele and Dele. Do not leave the squad light.

Out's should be the easy part. Most people here can identify the deadwood in the squad that needs shifting.

Getting the right In's is MUCH more challenging. Ultimately his status depends on that.

Right now the jury is still out with regards to incomings.
Choosing the outs, yes. Actually getting it done is another story. Danny Drinkwater sat in chelsea's reserves for how long? Dozens of other examples in United and other top 6 sides.

I don't disagree that getting the right ins is difficult and will impact his success but getting the outs done is very important as well.

Back
Top Bottom