January 2023 Transfer Thread. The Big One

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It really is disgusting. They're basically trolling the fans at this point

Just what I suspected. Many thought surely enic & levy will have to spend a good amount what with the pressure on them ramped up. They really couldn’t care less. Unless they get a big offer to sell then we are in for more crap season & going nowhere as a club.

As an oldie I have no fecking idea what that AI video was about.
This Porro better be good otherwise I will be fuming... :rolleyes:
From what I gather from the forum experts. We will be much better going forward on the right side but not particularly better defensively.

Just what I suspected. Many thought surely enic & levy will have to spend a good amount what with the pressure on them ramped up. They really couldn’t care less. Unless they get a big offer to sell then we are in for more crap season & going nowhere as a club.
But yet I can see loads of people on Social Media saying this has been an amazing window and creaming themselves because we got Porro over the line.

Levy knows exactly how to play it to dumbfound and pull the wool over most of our fan base while doing the bare minimum every window and pretending he is ambitious.

So, so sick of it now. And it isn't going to change while our fanbase laps it up.

I'm starting to wonder if this disgraceful, cheapskate, cop out of a window is a FUCK YOU from Levy to the fans for singing "Levy Out"

But yet I can see loads of people on Social Media saying this has been an amazing window and creaming themselves because we got Porro over the line.

Levy knows exactly how to play it to dumbfound and pull the wool over most of our fan base while doing the bare minimum every window and pretending he is ambitious.

So, so sick of it now. And it isn't going to change while our fanbase laps it up.

This is the issue and they are making such a huge fucking deal over Porro for that very reason. Misdirection and it works every single time.

They'll do the bare minimum every window to stop an all out fan revolt or empty seats starting to become visible. Never more than that, just enough.

With a manager who is likely to walk, why would we buy players who might not he wanted in the summer?

Some posters are living in fantasy land.

I think people are looking at Chelsea and getting green with envy.

Who did the majority of the top clubs buy, apart from that scum of a club?

Back
Top Bottom