Japhet Tanganga

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don’t want to over react but I think he will become our future captain and have an equal effect on our team as VVD did on pool ! This guy is going to be world class!

Too subservient to pricks like Lineker and Shearer.

Clearly still pining for Poch too (which is what his "needs new players" schtick is really all about).
Big time....if Poch was still here, Tanganaga nowhere to be seen, and Jenas would be demanding we spunk 60M on De Ligt like twats on here were doing not long ago

Played about half his youth games as CB on the left side, despite being mainly right footed.

Didn't play a lot as a FB in Spurs youth, almost always as CB, but think I've seen him play both RB and LB..... Was surprised to see him play RB for the first team due to his limited experience as RB in Spurs youth, so haven't ruled out seeing him play LB at some stage to see if he can do it in PL.

Versatile lad even if its just playing both CB positions and RB, and invaluable in a squad
If he can shoot like that shown in post 313 then he can certainly play left back.
I haven't seen him use his left foot in the first team so far though.

If he can shoot like that shown in post 313 then he can certainly play left back.
I haven't seen him use his left foot in the first team so far though.

Hahahaha.... Modern football logic at it's finest.

:pochcry::pochcry::pochcry:

Do you realise how hard it is to shoot like that with your weaker foot? I was two footed and I was comfortable playing left back but I would struggle to strike the ball that well with my left foot.

.....Ergo, he's got what it takes to play FB whatever his strongest foot? That's what defines playing FB at the highest level is it?

Do you realise how hard it is to shoot like that with your weaker foot? I was two footed and I was comfortable playing left back but I would struggle to strike the ball that well with my left foot.

It's unfair to compare youngsters to footballing greats like yourself. He doesn't need that kind of pressure

Back
Top Bottom