Jay Rodríguez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I quite like the fella, and there arent many with that kind of goal record cutting in from left wing. Plus he can play as a centre forward if needed. As long as the fee is reasonable then im happ, plus hes english and a good age

Am I the only person, who suffers from a complete inability to imagine what these songs are supposed to sound like? When I read it, it just sounds like a really shit poem. (The latest one in the Eriksen thread being another case in point).

:dembele:

Yes

For example: to the tune of 'Robin Hood'

La-me-la La-me-la running down the wing
La-me-la La-me-la running down the wing
Get's the fucking ball, scores a fucking goal
LA-ME-LA, LA-ME-LA, LA-ME-LA

15 goals in 33 games for Southampton, in the prem, under poch.. What else needs to be said.
Nobody can argue with his goalscoring record, and last season he was sublime. He played under Poch aswell, it's more the his injury that is worrying, will he ever hit form again? Look at Badstuber from Bayern, he also got an acl.

Good variety of goals IMO.

Lots more stuff from the 2012/2013 season.

Just for fun, some of his goals when he was in the championship. Some pretty excellent ones.

Last edited:
Good variety of goals IMO.

Lots more stuff from the 2012/2013 season.

Just for fun, some of his goals when he was in the championship. Some pretty excellent ones.

he looks fuckin quality, that's me sold

fuck greazyman and konoplank this bloke pisses all over them and he's fuckin English

looks a tough bastard too and he's great in the air then there's his finishing and shooting

looks like he can hit it like all the top players do and make it dance around in the air

he'd link up with Eriksen and Lamela a treat

I think he'd be a good signing. Maybe not the worldy winger that we all dream of but he is definitely better than the other options that we have on the wing (Townsend, Lennon, Chadli).

Not feeling this transfer, think there are better players available for that left midfield role.
Can you name any?
Like someone pointed out, Rodriguez was the top goal scorer from a wing position in the premier league, with essentially a worse team around him.. 15 goals in 33 games, at thats nearly 1 goal every two games, from the wing.. Same amount as goals as Griezmann and he done it in the BPL..

The cahspur cahspur Avitar curse lasted about 10 seconds it seems!!

:gomes:

I'ma be honest,
%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-%D0%98%D0%B3%D1%80%D1%8B-wtf-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%86%D0%B0-874863.jpeg

15 goals in 33 games for Southampton, in the prem, under poch.. What else needs to be said.

Ha uh, the fact he has a very serious injury with a poor track record of return to form, won't even return to training until October, and the fact he scored those goals playing against defenses that played much more loosely against Saints than they ever will against us? Lots of reasons to not be pleased with this transfer.

Back
Top Bottom