Jermain Defoe - He is you know

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bizarre. I used to live with a Rangers fan and they had a club that would organise trips to Stamford Bridge.

I thought Spurs were linked with Aberdeen.
Can only use my own experience of going to Rangers Supported Club meet ups in London to watch rangers games (over 10 years now). There's a lot more lads who follow Rangers/Spurs than Rangers/Chelsea that actually follow Rangers. The Chelsea lot hardly turn up and when they do it's all about Chelsea and generally they have acted like knobheads.

We should stay well away from Rangers or Celtic. Way too political, and I really don't like Rangers association with backwards organizations like the orange men.
My old housemate was a Glaswegian Rangers fan and former Orangeman. A right twisted piece of shit in his own way.

Still sad that he passed away.

Can only use my own experience of going to Rangers Supported Club meet ups in London to watch rangers games (over 10 years now). There's a lot more lads who follow Rangers/Spurs than Rangers/Chelsea that actually follow Rangers. The Chelsea lot hardly turn up and when they do it's all about Chelsea and generally they have acted like knobheads.
Yeah I know a few who support us and rangers

I love Jermain. Did then. Do now. A very good player with a world-class attitude and mentality. If only someone like Ndombele had half of Defoe's drive and dedication to the sport and the team that pays his silly wages.

Can't believe i have only just seen this.
Agree 100%
use to go to the surgeon on Tottenham Court road,the one down the strand(only a twice i thnk),then the Cock in Smithfield Market(my favourite),then the White bear.
Have been to the Green Man a few times,but for the things you mentioned above don't go now.

Can't believe i have only just seen this.
Agree 100%
use to go to the surgeon on Tottenham Court road,the one down the strand(only a twice i thnk),then the Cock in Smithfield Market(my favourite),then the White bear.
Have been to the Green Man a few times,but for the things you mentioned above don't go now.
Nice, yeah I started going to the cock, absolutely loved that place! Went to the White Bear (landlord was a goon prick) and go down the Green Man pretty often. Got tickets for new years old firm, but now it's tomorrow probably won't head down. See how things go.

Last few years have been ok for the idiots (don't care about the actual football, especially when Rangers aren't competing), not come across any since lockdown/winning the league. Seems like that's calmed down a bit but I'm not going to hold my breath!

Back
Top Bottom