Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2AunZchH_400x400.jpg

Fuck me, Rondon has a lot of tats.

That's his brother.

Joe Rodon isn't in this image.

He is in this photo though:

EF8_CymXkAEm5zb.jpg

But yes - still has a fair few tats.

I did wonder... The guy on the left was too short and Joe clearly from seeing him on TV hasn't got neck or excessive leg tats.

If we win the title this season I promised a mate I'd get a tatt of Jose. In 41 years I have never once even thought about a tatt.

What is all this about lymph health? But dumb it down pls, doc. Ta.

The reason many tattoos fade in time, is that your body tries to break down the 'foreign substance' = ink, and it's known to then travel out via your lymphatic system.

Duck Duck Go Search - Tattoo Lymph

Last edited:
If we win the title this season I promised a mate I'd get a tatt of Jose. In 41 years I have never once even thought about a tatt.

What is all this about lymph health? But dumb it down pls, doc. Ta.

I said i would get another Spurs one if we won the CL so no go there.

But i will get another one if we win the Premier League. Maybe a collage of all my favourite TFC posters,

Back
Top Bottom