Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the high heels and the pearls would go with that !

You are unbelievably stupid if you think anyone thinks that response is even remotely funny or clever.

That fact that you have to reply twice to come up such a piss poor 'zinger' is even more pathetic.

You're making yourself look like an idiot.... Again.

You are unbelievably stupid if you think anyone thinks that response is even remotely funny or clever.

That fact that you have to reply twice to come up such a piss poor 'zinger' is even more pathetic.

You're making yourself look like an idiot.... Again.
If you believe Winks is SO good, instead of picking into everything I post, why not try and put the other side. His performances, his forward passes etc
At present Winks is a good squad player but if he truly was an international class footballer then he should walk into our team.

If you believe Winks is SO good, instead of picking into everything I post, why not try and put the other side. His performances, his forward passes etc
At present Winks is a good squad player but if he truly was an international class footballer then he should walk into our team.
Mourinho is searching for a system that works and at the moment that system isnt about free flowing possession based football. You may have noticed in our recent performances, but then again, based on your comments - maybe you haven't.
Now there are two possible reasons why Winks isn't in the team. One is that this is the style that Jose wants the team to play and therefore Harry's game is definitely the wrong one and the other reason is that Harry can't play the defensive midfield game that Hojberg can so hes stuffed there as well.
If jose wanted the team to play like Barca or Citeh and needed a midfield pivot to transit the ball between defence and attack and continually recycle the ball through the centre of the field, then he would play Harry, because that's what he does well.
And if he needed a plonker to talk crap about things he doesn't do or shit the things he does well, he'd put you in the press box.

I'm just defending him (and Bergwijn) against yourly poorly conceived and factually flawed rhetoric.

Successfully I might add.

And the drop earrings.

.....Meanwhile, you're relentlessly embarrassing yourself with your dumb misogynistic/transphobic (delete as preferred) jibes.

Last edited:
Think he's a definite starter on Sunday. You just know Jose is gonna be drilling a performance into him all week. Gonna be fun to watch!

- Full debut.
- Werner in his pocket for 90mins.
- 3 points.

....Imagine the scenes scenes!!! :gazza:

I'm just defending him (and Bergwijn) against yourly poorly conceived and factually flawed rhetoric.

Successfully I might add.

.....Meanwhile, you're relentlessly embarrassing yourself with your dumb misogynistic/transphobic (delete as preferred) jibes.
And something positive ?

You just love picking fault, in your opinion, at what others think.
It's like yours is the only opinion that matters or could possibly be right.
Best of all I love your comments about others like "diminutive prat ", bringing a whole new level to the debate.

Mourinho is searching for a system that works and at the moment that system isnt about free flowing possession based football. You may have noticed in our recent performances, but then again, based on your comments - maybe you haven't.
Now there are two possible reasons why Winks isn't in the team. One is that this is the style that Jose wants the team to play and therefore Harry's game is definitely the wrong one and the other reason is that Harry can't play the defensive midfield game that Hojberg can so hes stuffed there as well.
If jose wanted the team to play like Barca or Citeh and needed a midfield pivot to transit the ball between defence and attack and continually recycle the ball through the centre of the field, then he would play Harry, because that's what he does well.
And if he needed a plonker to talk crap about things he doesn't do or shit the things he does well, he'd put you in the press box.
Or could it be that he doesn't offer enough going forward.

And something positive ?

I'm not you.... That's a positive in my world. :)

You just love picking fault, in your opinion, at what others think.
It's like yours is the only opinion that matters or could possibly be right.

No... Other opinions matter... Just that yours are regularly gibberish or factually incorrect and much like today's gems you find yourself moving the goalposts and trying to revise your original comments to save face.

Best of all I love your comments about others like "diminutive prat ",

The fuck you warbling about now? I've not used that phrase.

bringing a whole new level to the debate.

Better off you just stick to the misogyny; you're 'good' at that..... Well not 'good' as such, but it's evidently your "level".

Back
Top Bottom