Joe Rodon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The reason many tattoos fade in time, is that your body tries to break down the 'foreign substance' = ink, and it's known to then travel out via your lymphatic system.

Duck Duck Go Search - Tattoo Lymph

This blokes an odd one...the link he provides says there is no evidence for this...its like peak 2020 Internet.

I said i would get another Spurs one if we won the CL so no go there.

But i will get another one if we win the Premier League. Maybe a collage of all my favourite TFC posters,

Perhaps you could get the "he's 28 until he's 29" dialogue or the '2nd hand car/trf net spend' analogy transcribed accross your back? :)

This blokes an odd one...the link he provides says there is no evidence for this...its like peak 2020 Internet.
Maybe I am an odd one. Actually, no maybe about it...

Got loads of pelters over stuff like this on SC, until I started predicting injury to Kane which happened the next week...

Maybe if you understood basic lymphatic action you'd understand it as obvious? Why do tats fade in time...

Back
Top Bottom