Jose In Or Out 2021 Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose In or Out?

• Total voters
Should have gone after Chelsea and seen nothing since that couldn't have happened with even Harry Redknapp coming out of retirement after 7 years and telling the players to express themselves. Probably no point changing now, league is done. Needs to go as soon as the final ball of the season is kicked.

Levy will keep him another year, and then once fans are back in the stadium the pressure created by his dog-shit, cowardly approach to football will lead him to get the sack.

We could of course pre-empt that inevitable conclusion by firing him in the summer. On the basis that if you know how it's going to end why delay that?

That’s why to me even if we somehow win the EL and get CL football to keep him is pointless. We aren’t building fuck all with this football, there won’t be title challenges or CL challenges, there will just be a giant mid season implosion as what normally happens in Jose’s third season.

Nothing is going to get built with him at the helm, it just delays development.

That’s why to me even if we somehow win the EL and get CL football to keep him is pointless. We aren’t building fuck all with this football, there won’t be title challenges or CL challenges, there will just be a giant mid season implosion as what normally happens in Jose’s third season.

Nothing is going to get built with him at the helm, it just delays development.
This.

Again look at his league record since he last won the title in 14/15. 15/ 16 - 16th when sacked in December, 16/17 - 6th 17/18 - 2nd 18/19 - 6th when sacked in December 19/20 - 6th 20/21 ( to date) - 7th This is with Chelsea, Man U and Tottenham, hardly the plucky underdogs but teams with a recent history of champions league football. This is why he targets the low hanging fruit of the league cup and Europa because he is a very average league manager these days.

Last edited:
Was 100% out on Sunday but now I think this won't solve our problems as improving the squad has been our main gripe since 2017
I agree. I hadn't cast a vote till just now.
But decided to vote in on the basis that our dramatic downturn in fortunes is due to the priorities and agenda of the people running the club.
Sack Mourinho and we're back here with the same arguments in another couple of years.

But decided to vote in on the basis that our dramatic downturn in fortunes is due to the priorities and agenda of the people running the club.
Sack Mourinho and we're back here with the same arguments in another couple of years.
At least we might have a manager that I don’t want to let loose a rabid pit bull on his scrotum

Or we hope we stumble across another Redknapp or Poch. Clear we're going nowhere under Mourinho. I share your concerns about ENIC but they have actually done ok by Mourinho. Its a shame they didn't bother for the other 2.

Back
Top Bottom