Jose In Or Out 2021 Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jose In or Out?

• Total voters
i can’t bear it. If the fans were there everyone would be booing and calling for his head. What the fuck?
Even I think we are now at the end of the line.
But whoever replaces him will be gone within 18 months this squad is beyond repair.
Shit keepers.
Shit defenders.
We are carried by the same 3-4 players game after game.

Ah ok. Aye, I’d be delighted if he did five years, as that would mean he was successful.

I’m not keen on being ok with us losing any match, just to get a change of regime, or to be proved right to a bunch of strangers.
I feel like your criteria is so strong that no manager would ever get sacked, unless they get relegated or underperform for 3 straight years (we're approaching 2 now).

I feel like your criteria is so strong that no manager would ever get sacked, unless they get relegated or underperform for 3 straight years (we're approaching 2 now).
Not no manager. This one gets more time from me. Not every manager would.

No point in explaining why, as I’ve done it often enough.

Can there really be any true Spurs fans left who are firmly Jose IN? I find that hard to believe. Maybe a few who are still on the fence but to fully back this guy after what we are seeing I find incredible.

Can there really be any true Spurs fans left who are firmly Jose IN? I find that hard to believe. Maybe a few who are still on the fence but to fully back this guy after what we are seeing I find incredible.

Im not sure its a question of being a 'tru spurs fan'. I think he should go at the end of the season. Im not sure a caretaker situation would do us much good.
It pains me to say, we need someone with Mourinhos experience for the next phase of the season.
Fuck him off in the summer and forget about him.

I'm not sure whether getting a caretaker in until the summer would be worse than what we got now.

The atmosphere is terrible, imagine if we had a full stadium on top, it would be toxic.

It will be a long end to the season...I'm scared of Jose getting a big cheque to get more "big names" in the summer...

I'm not sure whether getting a caretaker in until the summer would be worse than what we got now.

The atmosphere is terrible, imagine if we had a full stadium on top, it would be toxic.

It will be a long end to the season...I'm scared of Jose getting a big cheque to get more "big names" in the summer...

I think the lack of fans is one of the many reasons Levy hasn't sacked him.

I do agree with whoever said sacking him now to get a caretaker manager in doesn't really solve much. But we should be touting up whoever our new manager will be now in preparation for the summer.

We aren't going to get top 4 and we aren't going to get relegated - so bringing in a caretaker isn't really going to achieve much but perhaps have us play better football - BUT we are still in 2 competitions and Levy will look at that as "We can suffer until the summer, but right now we have a manager who's proven in cup competitions so we'll be keeping him until then."

It's obvious he hasn't truly lost the dressing room. The players have still thrown their body on the line, still run around and are still trying to win games. So it's more of a coaching and confidence issue right now.

I think the lack of fans is one of the many reasons Levy hasn't sacked him.

I do agree with whoever said sacking him now to get a caretaker manager in doesn't really solve much. But we should be touting up whoever our new manager will be now in preparation for the summer.

We aren't going to get top 4 and we aren't going to get relegated - so bringing in a caretaker isn't really going to achieve much but perhaps have us play better football - BUT we are still in 2 competitions and Levy will look at that as "We can suffer until the summer, but right now we have a manager who's proven in cup competitions so we'll be keeping him until then."

It's obvious he hasn't truly lost the dressing room. The players have still thrown their body on the line, still run around and are still trying to win games. So it's more of a coaching and confidence issue right now.

The argument I can see is our cup final and our potential progress in the EL. The issue I do have is "how much more can be ruined until the summer". Potentially a lot, which is why Mourinho won't survive this if we keep losing.

The argument I can see is our cup final and our potential progress in the EL. The issue I do have is "how much more can be ruined until the summer". Potentially a lot, which is why Mourinho won't survive this if we keep losing.

I don't think we'll finish any lower than 11th.

And I think Levy will accept that as long as we win one of the cups.

I do however think if we get knocked out of the Europa League and lose the League Cup final - he'll be gone before the end of the season.

There's ZERO reason to then keep him.

Why on earth would we continue to back a manager who has us mid table, trophyless and with no sense of direction.

Beating Wolfsberger in the week will see him in a job until at least the 25th April.

I don't think we'll finish any lower than 11th.

And I think Levy will accept that as long as we win one of the cups.

I do however think if we get knocked out of the Europa League and lose the League Cup final - he'll be gone before the end of the season.

There's ZERO reason to then keep him.

Why on earth would we continue to back a manager who has us mid table, trophyless and with no sense of direction.
I hope it doesn't get to the point where he pins all his hope on the EL because if we get knocked out of that are finish for the season will be really embarrassing

We have 3 very winnable games next up in the EPL so hopefully we do well in those and put ourselves in a better position where we can be competitive in the EPL and EL

People seem to have this notion that Tottenham will get to the final or win the EL , how on earth could people see Tottenham winning a final against a decent team with Dier and Sanchez at the back

I'm still torn
I'm Mourinho out but I'm also accepting of the fact that a lot of the problems are the players and the board (ENIC)

If he was sacked would we improve?
Yes probably a bit but even the best coach in the world could not stop us conceding stupid goals when we have Dier and Sanchez as CB's , saying thsat perhaps other coaches wouldn't start those 2 clowns.

He's been playing better football and picking the players we want to see (bar the CB's) so for me he should probably get a bit more time , idk tho

Back
Top Bottom