Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Here's a question. Mourinho's quote today about him still being great while the players are shite. The words of a man on his way out and stirring shit, or, and rememe=ber everything Levy has said and done, the words of a man who knows he's bulletproof?

I find it remarkable that personalities like Jose's can make it anywhere in life. Like how the hell do you get to deflect criticism 100% of the time and continue to get away with it? How can you say egocentric shit over and over again and your players don't slap you in the face?

Jose seems like a good guy on the day to day and he seems to have a decent heart in him (e.g. the respect he paid that foreign reporter whose dad died and so forth), but when it comes to the game, he is a sociopath.

Looking at Winks face during the documentary when he hears the news that we hired Jose says it all. He has clout of being a dick and it tarnishes relationships before they even start.

love that hes thrown the defence under the bus. enough is enough. they are appalling. the whole lot need gutting out bar reggie. the difference that would make would be massive, not only with defending but with our possession too. cant get anywhere with a bunch of braindead donkeys at the back, its torture.

love that hes thrown the defence under the bus. enough is enough. they are appalling. the whole lot need gutting out bar reggie. the difference that would make would be massive, not only with defending but with our possession too. cant get anywhere with a bunch of braindead donkeys at the back, its torture.

Yet another Mourinho fanboy. There needs to be a massive cull of them once the cunt is sacked.

Yet another Mourinho fanboy. There needs to be a massive cull of them once the cunt is sacked.
mourinho fanboy? no, i just like shit being called out for being shit. you rate this bunch of defenders then do you? i suppose its mourinhos fault we spent 40m on that absolute clown at CB, its his fault dier and aurier are woeful too..they was class before he arrived wasnt they.

I still don't think Levy is the problem
In the end he gives everything for the club in my opinion
Yes he doesn't spend much money for new players
He hold on to Poch 5 years without a trophy absolutely no mistake
After that he wanted a coach which guarantees trophies (this is what we all want) to the clubs where he coached
Jose was the only one who was available
I'm pretty sure he knows it doesn't work
Financially there is no better one than him for a club
Only Bayern Munich is working better than us
Levy is a spurs fan and tries everything to give us what we want - trophy
We supporters should be realistic

No absolutely top player will join us
We don't have the history in the near past
I still think a player will chose the gooners before us
We don't pay the wages like other clubs do it
We don't pay the money for a top guy to a other club
Bayern also not but they are number 1 in the league
They have also only 2 players which earns more money than all other players
If someone like Alaba thinks he deserved the same wages like Neuer and Lewa
They sell him or let him go for free

This is probably the biggest change in football over the time Mourinho has been a manager and what his approach cannot, seemingly, overcome - multiple teams are set up and coached well, do their homework on opponents and are drilled to play in a way that gets the best out of them, just setting a team up to let the good attacking players do their thing does not work anymore, especially not in tye PL where there's more money than anywhere and there are good coaching teams up and down the league
Completely agree with this.

I find it remarkable that personalities like Jose's can make it anywhere in life. Like how the hell do you get to deflect criticism 100% of the time and continue to get away with it? How can you say egocentric shit over and over again and your players don't slap you in the face?

Jose seems like a good guy on the day to day and he seems to have a decent heart in him (e.g. the respect he paid that foreign reporter whose dad died and so forth), but when it comes to the game, he is a sociopath.

Looking at Winks face during the documentary when he hears the news that we hired Jose says it all. He has clout of being a dick and it tarnishes relationships before they even start.
I agree. But winks is a soft fuck

Back
Top Bottom