Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have started to get that Jose-losing-totally-like-he-did-Chelsea-Feeling.

I hope he has enjoyed his honeymoon at United, cos it's over now. I hope his team collapses like no other team in modern football history. Fuck him.
I'd like to subscribe to this philosophy.

His only achievement of note was Porto for me, after that it was as impressive as riding round in ferrari's when you have the keys to the bank of England.

Mourinho is brutally damaged, on the brink of being completely broken.

How his behaviour, not to mention his results, at Chelsea inspired United to get him in is an utter mystery.

Mourinho is brutally damaged, on the brink of being completely broken.

How his behaviour, not to mention his results, at Chelsea inspired United to get him in is an utter mystery.
Mourinho has lost it ... that is the narrative the media have decided on, and after that it doesn't matter if it is true or not.

Mourinho has lost it ... that is the narrative the media have decided on, and after that it doesn't matter if it is true or not.

Honestly, I think the media were actually quite tame on him after his diabolical actions regarding the Carneiro incident and aftermath. Perhaps they were scared. There was a time when he was an entertaining interview. Not anymore.

A couple of years ago I would have loved him at Tottenham, now I wouldn't touch him with a gazallion foot barge pole.

He says in his PC about the critics:
'The Einsteins they need money to live, they cant coach, they can't sit on the bench, they can't win matches,'
Then in reply to the critics comments on him criticising his players openly:
'The critic is part of the evolution. The critic is part of the process and the critic helps people to learn how to cope with critics..'

So, Jose has gone through the process, doesn't have flaws and has evolved into a being who is beyond criticism but can dish it out publicly to everyone else

He says in his PC that about the critics:
'The Einsteins they need money to live, they cant coach, they can't sit on the bench, they can't win matches,'
Then in reply to the critics comments on him criticising his players openly:
'The critic is part of the evolution. The critic is part of the process and the critic helps..'

So, Jose has gone through the process, doesn't have flaws and has evolved into a being who is beyond criticism but can dish it out publicly to everyone else
Its called getting old and being in denial of it!

His only achievement was at Porto and they aren't exactly the smallest club in Portugal. Spent £15m and won two titles.
Then again Porto had won the title 23 times in 60 odd years before he was with tim

He was in the gutter for me when he tried to scratch someone's eyes when at RM

Think it was a Barca coach

Lifetime ban shd have been imposed

Total cunt and hope ManUre go down the pan with him

:myword:

Fraud fraud fraud. Utd are looking for inspiration from him, he has nothing to give. Utd are looking for tactical prowess, he has none. Utd are looking for a man coach, they haven't got one. He is no better than AVB, same mould same qualities.

Back
Top Bottom