Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This season is a write off now. He needs to do the following (no partucular order).

1) Stop playing Dier
2) Stop playing Davies
3) Stop playing Aurier
4) Start playing N'dombele
5) Never play Lo Celso in a midfield 2
6) Give Sessegnon a chance
7) Stop making Lamela the 'go to' sub

He played 3 wingers against a team that sit back and counter. He brings on lamela who I love but can’t put a final pass in to save his life recently (look at the Utd game).

He takes off Bergwijn who is the only player to score for us bar Kane since the restart, but insists on playing Lucas who hasn’t contributed to a goal in god knows how long (think he’s contributed to something like 3 in his last 24 games.)

He insists on playing gio deeper than sissoko to accommodate for the latters lack of footballing ability.

This game was crying out for Ndombele from before the kickoff, it’s a team that sit back and play hoof ball. Pace is useless on its own against that you need people that can create. Ndombele’s defence splitting pass for Kane’s offside goal proves this.

I don’t get what José is trying to do, I think he’s lost it honestly I’m starting to believe all the dinosaur remarks. I don’t want to be stuck with this guy any longer.

Last edited:
You are fucking clueless mate lets just look at our previous manager and his signings.
Aurier £27 million shit.
Sanchez £45 million shit.
Sissoko £30 million shit.
Ndombele £50 million shit.
Moura £30 million shit, £182 million and you want Jose out you deluded prick.
We have a team of spineless cunts that has been built by a manager that has won fuck all in his career
Poch had such a shit eye for signings for real.

'' On the whole that’s a good half from us. ''

Your words not mine.
Because the context of that half was having the fucking ball as opposed to sitting on the edge of our own box like we did against Burnley to name just one shite team we played that way.

Now make a post about Jose being a winner and make it credible.

Let's be honest

he's past it. old, gotten fat, doesn't have that edge anymore.

But he's not the main reason we're shit, it's all coming down from ownership, to poor investment for prolonged periods and now the rot has really set in at all levels at the club.

We need a total clear out of players and cultural reboot. Otherwise it won't change even if Mou resigned today.

Because he won't get sacked, Levy would be on the hook for like 50-70m. he's here for at least 2 more years.

Just changed my vote from yes to no. I was excited when they hired him, but now I can’t stand the old sourpuss. Seems like we are stuck with him for next season at least because of all the money he is getting.

You are protecting that performance just Fuck Off!!
Very poor perforfmance agreed
You are protecting that performance just Fuck Off!!
Very poor performance agreed but the players I just mentioned cost massive money and you blame the new manager.
We would be lucky to get 30% of our money back on those players they all lack the main ingredient of a good player DESIRE and EFFORT but it is the fault of our new manager.

Just not sure anymore - and I've been one of his supporters.

His use of tactics, line-ups and usage of subs over the past 3 games have been abysmal. His over reliance on favourites is wearing thin too.

Lucas needs to stop starting games. He's adding absolutely nothing at all. 76% pass completion today which was the worst of any player on the pitch for us. The fact he managed a start today after his performance against West Ham tells you something.

I was willing to give the back four a chance. I thought they were relatively good against Man Utd and were barely troubled against West Ham - my oh my was I mistaken. Turns out, Man Utd were just having an off day and West Ham are as shit as we know they are.

If we start with even half of that back four against Everton, I'm probably not even going to bother watching. We haven't even got a substitute right back, so apparently Skipp, Gedson, Sissoko and Alderweireld have all been training there. Brilliant. The fact Davies and Aurier both came off today gives me hope - just go with Sessegnon from now on and be done with it, we haven't even got anything to fucking lose anymore.

STOP playing Sissoko in central midfield. You even fucking said it yourself "Sissoko isn't a central midfielder" - so why are you doing it!? - not only that, but why are you playing Lo Celso DEEPER than him!? Words fail me.

I feel for him today in the sense that Kane's goal was wrongly disallowed in the first half and Norwood could easily have sent off, going into the game at 1-1 with a man extra probably would have seen us win the game and nothing more would have been said.

BUT

It was disallowed and we weren't a man up - the fact we still allowed Sheffield United to embarrass us the way they did, Sissoko failing to track his man, to Davies and Dier just standing there watching, to Dele failing to follow Berge for the 3rd goal and FAILING to take a single shot on goal for 45 minutes of that second half is just shambolic.

Very poor perforfmance agreed
Very poor performance agreed but the players I just mentioned cost massive money and you blame the new manager.
We would be lucky to get 30% of our money back on those players they all lack the main ingredient of a good player DESIRE and EFFORT but it is the fault of our new manager.
It's not about the players, money, budget. It's about the manager.

Across Europe, there are managers who have their teams playing well, on less budget than us and a fair few have beaten us under Jose too.

Back
Top Bottom