Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't care for the religious connotation in the poll question but yes I believe Mourinho is the man to take us forward. He's a proven winner with several different clubs and that's what we need.

Bloody hell, it was intended as a joke initially when I made the thread and I couldn't edit it afterwards. Now it got merged with the main Mourinho thread and it's gotten even weirder. Sorry, lads :pochfacepalm:

This is the greatest day in the Club's history. Finally, instead of a charlatan who has (and will) never win anything because he is a loser, we now have the most successful manager of the modern era. A genuine, Class A, top top manager who has won the league, the CL, the EL, FA Cup, Carling Cup and loads of other trophies.

This is what turns us from also rans to proper challengers.

This is the GREATEST DAY of all time.

Glad Poch has gone. Awful loser. Had umpteen chances to win something and blew it every time. The man was no good. He improved us for a bit (with the best team we had in 50 years) but we were in a death spiral at the end. 9 months (MONTHS) of relegation form football. Unacceptable.

You can't put your faith in a dream that a man who has done nothing will suddenly turn it around.

We are now a true player on the world stage. Our time has come.

Ecstatic about this move. We have one of the greatest managers in the history of the game managing us. Mourinho has never not won a trophy at any club he’s managed since Porto. He’s the most decorated manager to ever manage this club. What’s not to like?

This is the greatest day in the Club's history. Finally, instead of a charlatan who has (and will) never win anything because he is a loser, we now have the most successful manager of the modern era. A genuine, Class A, top top manager who has won the league, the CL, the EL, FA Cup, Carling Cup and loads of other trophies.

Glad Poch has gone. Awful loser. Had umpteen chances to win something and blew it every time. The man was no good. He improved us for a bit (with the best team we had in 50 years) but we were in a death spiral at the end. 9 months (MONTHS) of relegation form football. Unacceptable.

You can't put your faith in a dream that a man who has done nothing will suddenly turn it around.

Nice one - spoken like a true Woolwich supporter.

This has got disaster written all over it. He's a chequebook manager (yes I know about Porto aeons ago) and we're not a chequebook club. He brings turmoil when we need harmony and he's got a lot of ground to make up with the fans. I hope I'm wrong.

I don’t care if he is arrogant, I don’t care if he’s a cocky cunt, I don’t care if he has a head bigger than humpty Dumpty’s.. I don’t want to be friends with him.. I just want to see him take our club to new heights.
The man is unbelievable, he has won so many trophies and is a genius.
His football can be bought into question sometimes but that doesn’t mean he will do that at our great club.

We’re chelsea moaning when he won title after title, trophy after trophy? No they enjoyed the ride and enjoyed the success.

The more it sinks in the more excited I am getting..

Bit overly dramatic, and yet in some parts 100% correct.

The CL final was the biggest clue Poch didn't have it in him, sitting back for an hour after going a goal down was utterly mental. What has followed has been grim.

But Jose is a manager who was on a downward spiral too. It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

I don’t care if he is arrogant, I don’t care if he’s a cocky cunt, I don’t care if he has a head bigger than humpty Dumpty’s.. I don’t want to be friends with him.. I just want to seem take our club to new heights.
The man is unbelievable, he has won so many trophies and is a genius.
His football can be bought into question sometimes but that doesn’t mean he will do that at our great club.

We’re chelsea moaning when he won title after title, trophy after trophy? No they enjoyed the ride and enjoyed the success.

The more it sinks in the more excited I am getting..
I am laughing at the Humpty Dumpty comparison,not your optimism :)

Any chance your name is Toby Aldreweireld? Despicable comments...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom