Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think when he signed for Manure, he was going to have the same power as Sir Alex. Had he got that, Pogba would be the best attacking midfield there is or out of the club few years ago already. Have you guys seen his "Heritage" video on youtube as yet? Please watch it if you have not already.

So happy this guy is our manager. Great video.

I think when he signed for Manure, he was going to have the same power as Sir Alex. Had he got that, Pogba would be the best attacking midfield there is or out of the club few years ago already. Have you guys seen his "Heritage" video on youtube as yet? Please watch it if you have not already.

My manager.
I'm under no illusion that he will be a long term appointment, and that he can turn on a sixpence. But I intend to enjoy his tenure while it's going well.
But even his harshest critics have to admit that Jose is box office and usually has an answer for everything. His record speaks for itself and deserves respect. Let's hope his hunger for new challenges reaps just rewards for our empty trophy cabinet.

My manager.
I'm under no illusion that he will be a long term appointment, and that he can turn on a sixpence. But I intend to enjoy his tenure while it's going well.
But even his harshest critics have to admit that Jose is box office and usually has an answer for everything. His record speaks for itself and deserves respect. Let's hope his hunger for new challenges reaps just rewards for our empty trophy cabinet.

How long is his contract?

Im hopeful that he’ll be here for another two seasons after this one

PL next season after a top four and Europa this one

CL the following one

I’m a very hopeful chap btw

Another very interesting video. This was couple months before he took the Spurs job. If anyone hasnt seen it yet, i highly recommend watching it. You can see where his mind was at, talking about the future,United, etc

Great vid. Anyone can see that except the media and united fans. Their club is a circus used to sell newspapers and subscriptions. They wont let a manager manage. Its always about the last game rather than allowing a project to be built. I think they could go 20 years without a league title.

Another very interesting video. This was couple months before he took the Spurs job. If anyone hasnt seen it yet, i highly recommend watching it. You can see where his mind was at, talking about the future,United, etc

Wearing the seatbelt so that the adidas logo is front and center...he was sponsored by them and this was his last chance to wring out a bit of dosh before coming to a Nike team...

JM is a manager of the highest quality. You dont need to be an ex player to be a manager. Its a different skillset. You need to see patterns in play. Be able to change and adapt your team to overcome those patterns. Its very top down and strategic. Then there is the commitment, desire and psycholigical aspect to performance. JM excels at both strategy and psychology. Anyone telling you he is a has been dinsousar doesnt have a clue.

As soon as Poch got into trouble, I wanted JM. Im so pleased hes here. We could not get anyone better. To top it all off hes been hurt and has a point to prove.

How long is his contract?

Im hopeful that he’ll be here for another two seasons after this one

PL next season after a top four and Europa this one

CL the following one

I’m a very hopeful chap btw

JM Would be mad to leave. This is the smallest pressure big club in the world. Its hard to find a club as good as this one in terms of money and facilities available without the season on season pressure or even game on game pressure to win.

I think he will be here for 5 years at least. Levy is a long term guy and I think they have already hit it off. Both clever guys.

Back
Top Bottom