Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never seen him like this before, look like he has a genuine passion to take this club to the highest possible level.

I think he's going to do it as well, looks like a man with a serious point to prove.

The staff he has brought in as well, wow, some serious next level talent.

A point to prove and also good conditions to allow that. If he won big tropies here he would look a genius because the club has not yet reached the top level. Potentially he comes in and does what others could not, open the flood gates and achieve real success here.

After the last year I'm allowing myself to be optimistic, sick of feeling depressed about the club, choosing instead to believe this will go well.

I was shocked and a little bit annoyed when the Poch news came out but i'm fully behind Jose now. He's saying the right things, getting the coach from Lille is a huge win and if can get Campos as well will be amazing.

Exciting times gentlemen!

Dele looking ever so slightly podgy or just a bad pic?
I don't think Dele's got too much to worry about, weight-wise.

giphy.gif

Club > individuals and all that, but it's gonna take me a while to get my head round this shit.

Watching the little video the club posted; when he spoke of him visiting the Lane my brain was giving it "Hahaha, yeh and we beat you 5-3 yer cunt".... :avbcringe:

Unless Chelsea and Leicester drop massively in-form, a Europa League spot would be more than acceptable considering our crap start of the season.

When it comes to UCL, realistically our draw options could end up being; Barca, Juve, PSG and RB Leipzig. So unless we draw the last one mentioned, anything past the round of 16 would be wonderful.

The FA-Cup will definitely be the one I'll keep my eye on this season. We all know Klopp's feelings about domestic cups, and Man City despite their insane squad-depth will have more worries than before with their injuries going on. Any of the other teams we should beat if we find our prime form.

In Jose’s defense, sure it was an ugly departure at Man U, on they went on a streak as soon as OGS took over, making Mourinho look like a fool, but look where they are now.

He took that team to a runners up finish in 17-18 and they came back from 2-0 down to beat City. When it implodes it will be nasty but he’s pretty much maximized talent wherever he has gone.

I can’t see Jose and Levy working and playing well together. Mourinho’s propensity to stomp and scream about buying players and Levy tight purse........ oil and water
:avbfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom