Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Same fucking shit every fucking game.

go 1-0 up
Defend
Concede a goal after 80+ minutes
Try and actually fucking attack and fail to score

Jose needs to sort this shit out otherwise he needs to go

needs to sort the midfield out. too many incompetent midfielders and at least 1 on the pitch all the time. sissoko, winks and dele are not footballers good enough to be at this level. always going to be backs against the wall when you have a midfielder out there whos incompetent on the ball. get sabitzer in, n jan and it would transform us massively.

Outdated manager, totally clueless. Making the same mistakes every game and doesn't learn with them. Favouring players that couldn't play for Stoke City, wrong tactics (always the same), refusing to take responsability for the results. We are at the same level we were at Poch's downfall now.

Shit tactics and shit subs again. Just hoping kane or son pull something out their arse every week. We need to build up play more we've proved time and time again we're not good enough to hold leads. Something needs to change.

Would you guys have taken 9 points from:

City (H)
Chelsea (A)
Woolwich (H)
Palace (A)
Liverpool (A)
Leicester (H)
Wolves (A)

If given beforehand?

I've been sparing of my criticism of Jose but this was Palace 2.0.

You can't make the same fucking mistakes against these teams that we need to be beating and it's down to him being negative with substitutions and tactics.
That’s the 5th time we’ve made that mistake this season.

97th minute equaliser conceded to Newcastle

94th minute equaliser conceded to West Ham (leading 3-0 on 80 minutes)

81st minute equaliser conceded to Crystal Palace

90th minute winner scored by Liverpool

86th minute equaliser conceded to Wolves

9 points fucked away in the last few minutes. That’s one league table we’re well ahead in.

Will Smith Reaction GIF by HBO Max

Would you guys have taken 9 points from:

City (H)
Chelsea (A)
Woolwich (H)
Palace (A)
Liverpool (A)
Leicester (H)
Wolves (A)

If given beforehand?

No because the Wolves, Palace and Woolwich games should all have been wins so that is 9 points right there.

Getting 0 from City, Chelsea, Liverpool and Leicester would have been awful.

I think 12 points was the minimum and even that would have been pretty mediocre at best.

What gets me is that the opposition get F/ks and corners during the game and we look secure. Then concede one in the last 5 mins and we concede. Just keeps on happening,is all this defending knackering our players and that is why we are conceding late?

No way I want him here next season. The second half of football games have become a form of torture to watch. Even if he won a treble of cups I wouldn't want him. It's just not enjoyable following Spurs with his brand of football.

He may fluke an EFL cup win for us (which would be welcomed don’t get me wrong), but we shouldn’t continue to kid ourselves here; Jose Mourinho is absolutely finished as a top level manager. Period.

The football we are playing is genuinely some of the worst I’ve ever seen as a Spurs fan. Once we continue to drop points, as has always been the case with Mourinho teams the players will become more and more disillusioned, which is when the shit will really hit the fan.

We invested too much into the manager to expect less.

Agreed.

I personally said 11 before we started that run in. I had:

City - 3
Chelsea - 0
Woolwich - 3
Palace - 1
Liverpool - 0
Leicester - 3
Wolves - 1

And it's our hardest run of the season by far.

Imperative we go on a big winning run now - I dont think we have it in us.

Back
Top Bottom